Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

HDFC Diners Club Credit Card (ex Jet Airways cobrand)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HDFC Diners Club Credit Card (ex Jet Airways cobrand)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2016, 11:34 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by nihit157
I guess more partners must be added soon. Anyhow its still good for travel bookings . All 3 still der. Only if IRCTC wud return.
I am doubtful more partners are going to get added. But I will he happy to be proven wrong by HDFC.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 12:26 am

Originally Posted by vishalgupta22
I am doubtful more partners are going to get added. But I will he happy to be proven wrong by HDFC.
On a second thought, I now think that HDFC / Diners may be working on a new promo and had to extend this one coz they could not finalize the new one in time.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 5:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: JetPrivilege
I think the 10x promo will continue this year as BMS is der till 1 Apr 17 which means it must be in process of finalising 10x partners or else it wudnt finalise one for a whole year and work on new scheme.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 6:38 am

Does anyone know how the 3x miles for spends on jetairways.com post in the JP statement? I didn't get any 3x miles for over two months but now I see a couple of entries saying "HDFC Diner's Online Bonus" with a bunch of points credited against them. I'm assuming those are the 3x points?
Old Apr 7, 2016, 12:14 pm

Originally Posted by L_D_M
Does anyone know how the 3x miles for spends on jetairways.com post in the JP statement? I didn't get any 3x miles for over two months but now I see a couple of entries saying "HDFC Diner's Online Bonus" with a bunch of points credited against them. I'm assuming those are the 3x points?
Assuming you know the spend amounts, you should be able to do the maths and confirm if those are the bonus points.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 4:20 am

I know the spend amounts but these bonus credits don't exactly correspond to them. If these are indeed the 3x points, HDFC seem to have clubbed the points for a number of transactions on jetariways.com more than one billing cycle ago into two entries. Which is why I asked if anyone else has experience of what these show up in the JP statement as.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 3:36 pm

I know the spend amounts but these bonus credits don't exactly correspond to them. If these are indeed the 3x points, HDFC seem to have clubbed the points for a number of transactions on jetariways.com more than one billing cycle ago into two entries. Which is why I asked if anyone else has experience of what these show up in the JP statement as.
That's frustrating. To add to it, even your RM may be clueless.
Old Apr 30, 2016, 11:02 am

Originally Posted by nihit157
I think the 10x promo will continue this year as BMS is der till 1 Apr 17 which means it must be in process of finalising 10x partners or else it wudnt finalise one for a whole year and work on new scheme.
The new offers are out. No more significant partners. Just Luxehues.com

New partner list:
FlipKart, SnapDeal, Luxehues, Cleartrip,GoIBIBO, Yatra and Bookmyshow

Dates: April 30, 2017
Old May 1, 2016, 12:27 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, SkyTeam Elite Plus, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by vishalgupta22
The new offers are out. No more significant partners. Just Luxehues.com

New partner list:
FlipKart, SnapDeal, Luxehues, Cleartrip,GoIBIBO, Yatra and Bookmyshow

Dates: April 30, 2017
Awesome news ! Don't care much about Luxehues or BMS as long as Flipkart, Snapdeal and OTAs don't get left out.
Old May 1, 2016, 4:19 am

Originally Posted by deovrat
Awesome news ! Don't care much about Luxehues or BMS as long as Flipkart, Snapdeal and OTAs don't get left out.
Yea, OTAs/Snapdeal are big for me.

We have a trip to Australia coming up and we would have hated to be unable to earn 10x on all Intra-Australia travel.
Old May 2, 2016, 9:54 am

Anyone here converted an HDFC Jet Privilege Diners card into an HDFC Diners Club Black? How long do you need to have held the JP card before you can successfully request a switch? I believe both cards are pegged at the same level, since the annual fee is the same, so shouldn't be too much of a pain? Thanks.
Old May 2, 2016, 12:08 pm

Anyone here converted an HDFC Jet Privilege Diners card into an HDFC Diners Club Black? How long do you need to have held the JP card before you can successfully request a switch? I believe both cards are pegged at the same level, since the annual fee is the same, so shouldn't be too much of a pain? Thanks.
Both the cards are in HDFC Super Premium Cards series. I hope it will be OK to swap. Try calling your RM instead of HDFC support to see what they say.
Old May 2, 2016, 12:45 pm

Programs: UK Silver, UA Gold
Why does everyone like the Black card rather than the Rewardz? Doesnt the rewardz card offer 6 points per Rs.150 on spends over 10k in a month? That values as approx INR 4.5 as compared to the INR 5 value the Black offers for a much cheaper / easier-to-approve card!
Old May 2, 2016, 9:10 pm

Does the Rewardz card have the same transfer partners as the Black?
Old May 5, 2016, 12:26 pm

Does the Rewardz card have the same transfer partners as the Black?
http://www.hdfcbank.com/assets/pdf/D...ption-Form.pdf

This is the form that needs to be filled up for transfer to airlines (except AI/9W) and this form doesn't even mention Rewardz card, it only mentions Black/Premium.

I am not 100% but I think you can transfer only from Black / Premium

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.