Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Star Alliance lounges in Delhi and Mumbai

Star Alliance lounges in Delhi and Mumbai

Old Nov 16, 2019, 11:04 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by pigzilla
Looking for some advice here. My family and I (4 pax) are connecting from a DOM Vistara flight (CCU - DEL) to INTL UA flight (DEL - EWR) with a layover of 6 hours in DEL. We are all Polaris class. I think that gives us choice amongst any of the *G lounges in DEL T3 intl. My question is which lounge is the nicest and least crowded among my options - LH, SQ, AI & PP? From what I read so far here, PP is probably the worst and I am assuming that the LH and SQ are the top 2? Our layover is from 5:45pm - 11:45pm.
At that time SQ & PP are your best bets. SQ will be less crowded than the Premium Plaza lounge. The PP lounge is quite good. AI's lounge though leaves much to be desired. And with 6 hours you can lounge hop. I'd start with PP/SQ and then try LH when it opens later in the evening. PP, SQ & LH lounges are located right next to each other.
pigzilla likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.