Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 5:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SuperFlyBoy
Consolidated Info for Citi PM Card. (Currently under amendment - 28 July 2014 - SuperFlyBoy)

10x PM miles earned on the following websites:
(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Link here for fully updated info: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/car...les-offers.htm

-All airline websites

-Amazon.in (until 9 November 2014)
-GoIbibo.com
-PremierMiles website
-Jabong.com (until 31 March 2015)
-Ezeego1.com
-Groupon.co.in
-fnp.com
-www.onemi.in (until 31 October 2014)
-www.paytm.com (Transactions above Rs. 200/-)
-Yatra.com (extended until 31 December 2014)
-yebhi.com/citibank (Now extended until 30 April 2015)
-www.zansaar.com (Until 10 October 2014)

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also on these online/offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/PM-10X.pdf

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also Extra Miles on these Offline stores: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/por...-Locations.pdf
Print Wikipost

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2022, 3:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by L_D_M
Citi has sent out an email saying Eva and Thai Airlines are exiting the rewards program for the Prestige (and also for Premiermiles, which I think has the same transfer partners?) from July 30th, 2022.
The list keeps getting smaller. I'm sitting on close to 600K points & now I feel I should transfer them quickly before other airlines exit as well.
Old Jul 5, 2022, 10:23 am

Programs: Miles n More Senator ,Marriots Platinum, Hhonors Diamond, Miles n Smile elites,ITA Volare Premium
I am Pleasantly surprised to find on Citi Prestige website that Complementary airport transfer is part of benefit, this benefit was removed 2 years back. Need to confirm with Phone banking.
https://www.citi.co.in/credit-card/c...ravel_and_stay
Here is Copy paste ​​​​​​

You are never a stranger with Meet and Assist services

• Arrive in style and on time with two annual complimentary luxury airport services and meet & assist services at over 30 international airports within Asia Pacific region3.
onlysuites likes this.
Old Jul 6, 2022, 2:17 am

Originally Posted by raji
I am Pleasantly surprised to find on Citi Prestige website that Complementary airport transfer is part of benefit, this benefit was removed 2 years back. Need to confirm with Phone banking.
Interesting. There is no mention of this in the full T&C's yet - those were last updated in March this year.
Old Jul 6, 2022, 10:33 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
I really want this to be true. However I just got the "Indulge in experiences that delight your soul" email from Citi and it didn't mention this benefit.

Of course even in this text... it doesn't include airport transfers! Jut meet & assist. Still it's something I guess.
Old Jul 6, 2022, 9:13 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat

• Arrive in style and on time with two annual complimentary luxury airport services and meet & assist services at over 30 international airports within Asia Pacific region3.
I think they told me they now give a "discount" on the airport arrival services - not complimentary any longer.

Wish it were not the case, as mentioned above...
Old Jul 7, 2022, 1:14 am

Programs: Miles n More Senator ,Marriots Platinum, Hhonors Diamond, Miles n Smile elites,ITA Volare Premium

I Called up phone banking ... Person confirmed that Complimentary Airport Transfer available... when I asked him to arrange Airport Transfer, He said he shall tell concerned team to call me in next 24 hrs. Since I did Not get any call in 24 hrs ... I called up Again Phone Banking ... Now Lady on phone say that Airport Transfer only on Discount & not Complimentary. When I pointed out to her Website link .... She informed me to write e mail for this Clarification. I sent E mail... waiting for reply.
Old Jul 7, 2022, 11:09 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
The airport transfer + meet & greet benefit was cut to manage costs. Not because of a disagreement/fallout with the vendors etc. So it's extremely unlikely it will come back.
Old Jul 10, 2022, 10:09 am

Unhappy

I Called up phone banking ... Person confirmed that Complimentary Airport Transfer available... when I asked him to arrange Airport Transfer, He said he shall tell concerned team to call me in next 24 hrs. Since I did Not get any call in 24 hrs ... I called up Again Phone Banking ... Now Lady on phone say that Airport Transfer only on Discount & not Complimentary. When I pointed out to her Website link .... She informed me to write e mail for this Clarification. I sent E mail... waiting for reply.
Finally Got phone call from Citi prestige that Airport Transfer are not complimentary but on Discounted rates . I informed them to remove website link which says Complimentary transfer.
Old Nov 27, 2022, 11:01 am

Programs: IC: Diamond Amb
Transfer of Points from Citi Prestige to Airlines

Can I have suggestions about transfer of points from Citi Prestige to Airlines.

We generally have a trip for 4 people from India to Europe once a year and a couple to trips to South East Asia like Thailand or Singapore.

Any update of when it would be integrated to Axis?

Regards
Old Nov 28, 2022, 6:07 am

Originally Posted by sweets61250

We generally have a trip for 4 people from India to Europe once a year and a couple to trips to South East Asia like Thailand or Singapore.

Regards
Mid 2023. I think they would give notice before messing with points. So there's nothing really to worry about.
Old Nov 28, 2022, 11:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by sweets61250

Regards
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
Mid 2023. I think they would give notice before messing with points. So there's nothing really to worry about.
A source told me that the card benefits would not change much, if at all. It would just be an Axis branded card. But I guess nothing is certain till they announce it.
Old Nov 29, 2022, 1:31 am

Originally Posted by Keyser
A source told me that the card benefits would not change much, if at all.
They might change things... but it would be after some time. Won't be Elon Musk style.

And changes to points would probably have a 30 day notice...
Old Nov 29, 2022, 4:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
They might change things... but it would be after some time. Won't be Elon Musk style.

And changes to points would probably have a 30 day notice...
Thats 30 days more then what we are used to with airlines nowadays.
Old Jan 2, 2023, 3:20 am

And the devaluations with Citi Prestige continue.

In pretty di@k-ish email they have said they’ll cut all the travel related insurance - including international travel and air accident etc. However, because customer health is a “top priority” for Citi, as a substitute for that they are offering a few bucks of discount when buying medicines online from Pharmeasy! Bah!!!!
Old Jan 5, 2023, 12:54 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriot Platinum
Anything latest on a landing spot for Prestige Customers with Axis?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.