Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Old Jan 11, 2015, 5:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SuperFlyBoy
Consolidated Info for Citi PM Card. (Currently under amendment - 28 July 2014 - SuperFlyBoy)

10x PM miles earned on the following websites:
(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Link here for fully updated info: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/car...les-offers.htm

-All airline websites

-Amazon.in (until 9 November 2014)
-GoIbibo.com
-PremierMiles website
-Jabong.com (until 31 March 2015)
-Ezeego1.com
-Groupon.co.in
-fnp.com
-www.onemi.in (until 31 October 2014)
-www.paytm.com (Transactions above Rs. 200/-)
-Yatra.com (extended until 31 December 2014)
-yebhi.com/citibank (Now extended until 30 April 2015)
-www.zansaar.com (Until 10 October 2014)

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also on these online/offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/PM-10X.pdf

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also Extra Miles on these Offline stores: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/por...-Locations.pdf
Print Wikipost

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Old Mar 12, 2019, 10:08 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by L_D_M
Anyone tried transferring points to FF programs on the Citibank app? It showed up as a new feature a week or so ago.
Tapping on "Redeem Rewards" in the app doesn't take me anywhere but I do get the option from the Citi website to select my FFP, total points to transfer etc. Citi customers globally have been able to transfer Citi Thank You points and other currencies to airline miles for quite a while. Glad they've brought this to India finally. Wonder if the TAT has improved. Thank You does it near real time I think for many FFPs.

You can't save your FFP #s though. And that's silly.

Haven't tried to transfer as yet but hopefully we'll have some folks posting their experiences here soon.
Old Mar 12, 2019, 11:17 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Marriott LTG, IHG Platinum
Seems IHG is back on the list of transfer partners.
Initiated a transfer for the same. Lets see if that goes through.

EDIT: Points transferred to my IHG Account

Last edited by NoviceFT; Mar 14, 2019 at 6:06 am Reason: Update on Points Transfer
Old Mar 19, 2019, 12:35 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by NoviceFT
EDIT: Points transferred to my IHG Account
How long did it take??
Old Mar 19, 2019, 3:40 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Marriott LTG, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
How long did it take??
Within 24 hrs
PiperAtGatesofDawn likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2019, 2:17 am

I initiated a transfer to BA Friday evening and today (Monday) morning, the points showed up.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 5:26 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
I initiated a transfer to BA Friday evening and today (Monday) morning, the points showed up.
I have a feeling everything is done manually behind the webpage.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 11:13 am

Programs: BA Executive Club, SPG, JP Miles, IHG Rewards Club
I have Citi Priority account and Premier miles credit card. I applied for Prestige card and a person from local Citibank came and collected the necessary papers and signatures about a week ago. Is it generally approved if one meets Citi's income criteria? If so, how much time does it take to receive the card? Thank you.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by msivam
I have Citi Priority account and Premier miles credit card. I applied for Prestige card and a person from local Citibank came and collected the necessary papers and signatures about a week ago. Is it generally approved if one meets Citi's income criteria? If so, how much time does it take to receive the card? Thank you.
If you have a PM card you can get the Prestige card approved over the phone. Generally there's no additional paperwork you need to do. Your Citi Rep should tell you how much time it takes but I don't think it takes more than 10-12 working days.
Old Mar 27, 2019, 12:53 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Mine was a fresh Citi India relationship and after paperwork, took about 2 weeks. During this period, no one ever called me.
Old Mar 27, 2019, 5:08 am

Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
If you have a PM card you can get the Prestige card approved over the phone. Generally there's no additional paperwork you need to do.
This was the case for me as well. Didn't need to submit additional paperwork. Was done after a phone conversation if I remember correctly.
Old Mar 27, 2019, 11:10 am

Thank you all
Old Mar 27, 2019, 11:32 am

If you have a PM card you can get the Prestige card approved over the phone. Generally there's no additional paperwork you need to do. Your Citi Rep should tell you how much time it takes but I don't think it takes more than 10-12 working days.
Originally Posted by vishalgupta22
Mine was a fresh Citi India relationship and after paperwork, took about 2 weeks. During this period, no one ever called me.
This was the case for me as well. Didn't need to submit additional paperwork. Was done after a phone conversation if I remember correctly.
Thank you all
Old Apr 8, 2019, 12:40 pm

It seems that Prestige card is approved. I have the Premier miles credit card and would like to move the miles from PM card to Prestige card before closing the card. What is the current transfer rate for moving the Premier Miles to Prestige? Thanks in advance.

Siva
Old Apr 8, 2019, 12:58 pm

It seems that Prestige card is approved. I have the Premier miles credit card and would like to move the miles from PM card to Prestige card before closing the card. What is the current transfer rate for moving the Premier Miles to Prestige? Thanks in advance.

Siva
I don’t remember it well because it was sometime back but it’s a huge gain as long as you’re converting to airline miles. It could be the 100:45 but I could be wrong. You should be asking Citi this question not FT.
Old Apr 9, 2019, 7:22 am

I don’t remember it well because it was sometime back but it’s a huge gain as long as you’re converting to airline miles. It could be the 100:45 but I could be wrong. You should be asking Citi this question not FT.
Just curious whilst waiting for the card. Received a message this morning that it has been dispatched and so should receive it soon. Thanks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.