Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 5:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SuperFlyBoy
Consolidated Info for Citi PM Card. (Currently under amendment - 28 July 2014 - SuperFlyBoy)

10x PM miles earned on the following websites:
(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Link here for fully updated info: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/car...les-offers.htm

-All airline websites

-Amazon.in (until 9 November 2014)
-GoIbibo.com
-PremierMiles website
-Jabong.com (until 31 March 2015)
-Ezeego1.com
-Groupon.co.in
-fnp.com
-www.onemi.in (until 31 October 2014)
-www.paytm.com (Transactions above Rs. 200/-)
-Yatra.com (extended until 31 December 2014)
-yebhi.com/citibank (Now extended until 30 April 2015)
-www.zansaar.com (Until 10 October 2014)

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also on these online/offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/PM-10X.pdf

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also Extra Miles on these Offline stores: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/por...-Locations.pdf
Print Wikipost

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2018, 3:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn

Very very low plus single chart for TK and *A. A couple of very silly restrictions but overall very good program.
Slightly OT for this thread but have you managed to book a mixed carrier award on TK? I have been advised time and again that its not allowed but some FT'ers claim to have done so.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 3:46 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
It’s not allowed AFAIK. That’s one of the very silly restrictions.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 4:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It’s not allowed AFAIK. That’s one of the very silly restrictions.
I agree!
Old Dec 6, 2018, 5:52 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by onlysuites
Slightly OT for this thread but have you managed to book a mixed carrier award on TK? I have been advised time and again that its not allowed but some FT'ers claim to have done so.
So it might have been a system limitation for TK that's why they made an official rule out of it. And the people claiming to have done so might have got code shares etc. I'm not sure what the situation was but it looks like now you can book mixed carrier award itineraries through their portal.

I was able to price a BOM-JFK-BOM as BOM-FRA (AI/LH) - FRA-JFK (LH) - JFK-FRA (SQ) - FRA-BOM (LH). I know AI & LH certainly has code shares but I don't know if LH & SQ do.

But maybe this a discussion for a separate thread.
onlysuites likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2018, 11:22 am

I'm trying to transfer points from my Citi Prestige account to my M&S account with TK. It's been over 5 days and the miles haven't yet been credited to my M&S account. It's a huge problem because TK holds a reservation for 3 days only. The only way I'm able to extend my hold is by asking TK to cancel my earlier reservation and book me a new one. It's a hugely risky strategy esp. given the limited availability in J saver seats on TK.

I've triple checked with Citi... the FFP# is correct, and they claim that they transferred the mile on the day of the request. Past experience with transferring from Citi to other FFPs has been a quick 1-3 days.

Has anyone tried to transfer Prestige points to M&S before? How long did it take?
So update on my story... Citi Prestige folks called back to say that they spoke to the TK people and apparently the miles has been credited to my account. Checked my account and nope it’s still showing 0. So miles have all been deducted and are probably in someone else’s account somewhere or lost in the air.

Citi is apparently following up again with TK. Meanwhile I had my tickets reissued for the 3rd time!
deovrat likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2019, 4:39 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriot Platinum
Are there any 10X partners for Citi PM card - for flight bookings
Old Jan 5, 2019, 10:45 am

Nope. Only 2.5x.
Old Jan 5, 2019, 10:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

When I travel I usually put in a local SIM card which means I don’t get the text with OTP if I use the card online. Is there any workaround to this other then putting the original sim back which isn’t always possible.

Used to get option for ipin or otp earlier.
Old Jan 5, 2019, 11:59 pm

Nope. Only 2.5x.
which ones
Old Jan 6, 2019, 1:06 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
When I travel I usually put in a local SIM card which means I don’t get the text with OTP if I use the card online. Is there any workaround to this other then putting the original sim back which isn’t always possible.
Carry a basic second phone.
Old Jan 6, 2019, 4:20 am

Used to get option for ipin or otp earlier.
Nope. They’ve removed the IPIN feature. Now you can only do it via OTP. They plan to introduce an app based secondary authentication feature but they’ve been dragging their feet on that.

The OTP thing is hugely irritating for me as well.
Old Jan 6, 2019, 4:21 am

Originally Posted by Whizkid
which ones
https://www.online.citibank.co.in/po...miles-card.htm
Old Jan 6, 2019, 10:59 pm

Thanks. I had bookmarked the earlier link to special offers - but its no longer active. So effectively there is NO accelerated rewards unless you book thru Airlines or premiermiles.co.in
Old Jan 7, 2019, 12:13 am

Originally Posted by Whizkid
unless you book thru Airlines or premiermiles.co.in
That’s the 2.5x.
Old Jan 11, 2019, 12:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Any updates from Citibank about the Prestige card 4th night free privilege? I have read on a US blog that it's being limited to 2 times a year there?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.