Community
Wiki Posts
Search

where to under go immigration re

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2013, 3:51 am
Original Poster

Smile where to under go immigration re

Iam proceeding to Atlanta on 5th from Hyderabad.
My flights are
Air India upto Mumbai
From Mumbai it is KLM for the rest of the journey.
Mine is a single ticket for the entire journey.
I now would like to know:
a).Where I should report in RGAI-ie whether in Domestic or International Departures...
b). Where I get Immigration clearance and stamping on the passport- in Hyderabad or Mumbai.
Sincerely,
SKVK
Old May 13, 2013, 4:14 am

Programs: United Mileage Plus
I think it would depend on the flight. Since you mentioned Air India, I'm assuming you're flying on flight AI 51. It departs from the international side at HYD. You'd have to go to the check-in counters there. They hand you the immigration forms at the time of check-in.
Old May 13, 2013, 7:57 am
Original Poster

Yes Sir...it is AI 51!
My doubt stands clarified..
Thank you
S
Old May 13, 2013, 10:21 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Also, be ready to fly on Delta - KL codeshares on Delta metal to BOM...probably will be on Delta to ATL as well...
Old May 13, 2013, 9:04 pm

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
At least it is not the disgusting Northwest MD11 that they retired a couple of years back
Old May 13, 2013, 9:08 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM; EK Silver; HH Gold
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy:20743347
Also, be ready to fly on Delta - KL codeshares on Delta metal to BOM...probably will be on Delta to ATL as well...
Correct. It's DL 49 or KL 6149. And the TATL will be a DL 332 bird.
Old May 13, 2013, 10:29 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by hserus
At least it is not the disgusting Northwest MD11 that they retired a couple of years back
Long time ago...

Yes, we did have an airconditioner catch fire once in the after section, and right after that were hit with lightning...interesting experience, that - especially when flying over the TWA crash site. (Where I was present a couple of days earlier)
Old May 14, 2013, 11:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
Long time ago...

Yes, we did have an airconditioner catch fire once in the after section, and right after that were hit with lightning...interesting experience, that - especially when flying over the TWA crash site. (Where I was present a couple of days earlier)
wow....must have been an interesting flight....
Old May 14, 2013, 9:18 pm

Originally Posted by Keyser
wow....must have been an interesting flight....
Very!

Pretty cool to be cruising along with no power, lights for a few seconds - absolute silence...

I even saw the lightning hit the starboard side wing!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.