All JP Miles gone??

Old May 3, 13, 9:12 pm
Original Poster

All JP Miles gone??

All my and my family's JP Miles balance is being shown as zero from yesterday... Is it only us... Or everyone facing this issue...?

Jetprivilege call center seems to be closed today...
Old May 3, 13, 10:13 pm

Programs: 9W Plat, Star Gold
Originally Posted by agarwaga View Post
All my and my family's JP Miles balance is being shown as zero from yesterday... Is it only us... Or everyone facing this issue...?

These are routine glitches in Jet and no need to fear. It will appear again after some time. During this issues, you can still redeem your miles online and you will see your current JP miles balance on top left corner while it shows the redemption availability
Old May 4, 13, 4:26 am

Does this increase inbound calls in call centers and eventually cost goes up which could have been fixed by making sure these website glitches doesn't happen? So lame!
Old May 4, 13, 4:29 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Gone, gone, gone! (Same here...)

I guess that makes the JetPaisa worth even less - if they do not exist any longer!
Old May 4, 13, 5:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by agarwaga View Post

its very common with jet to do this over the weekend....everything will be back either later today or latest by monday morning....
Old May 5, 13, 2:52 pm
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by ngblr View Post
These are routine glitches in Jet and no need to fear. It will appear again after some time. During this issues, you can still redeem your miles online and you will see your current JP miles balance on top left corner while it shows the redemption availability
I could see my lost miles when I clicked through to the transfer miles page.

Hope all miles will be recovered. Has this affected all accts or only selected ones?
Old May 5, 13, 9:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by travelkid View Post

Hope all miles will be recovered. Has this affected all accts or only selected ones?

For me, all my family accounts..
Old May 6, 13, 12:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by travelkid View Post

all accounts....normally its all back within a day or so....this time its just taking a bit longer....
Old May 6, 13, 1:00 am

Programs: Vistara Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold
Let's hope they're upgrading the database to launch an iOS/Android app!
Old May 6, 13, 1:05 am
A2A

Programs: AA, BASilver, 9WPlat, PCGold, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattExplorist, EYGold, AI
Originally Posted by Anish View Post
are you joking?
Old May 6, 13, 1:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Anish View Post
i think first priority is to make sure the webpage runs smoothly....after that they can launch their various apps....
Old May 6, 13, 2:08 am

Programs: 9W Plat, Flying Blue Elite, HHonors Gold, Accor Le Club Plat
I'm told by a fairly credible source, that *this* recent glitch is due to some changes they made to their website to promo for their 20th anniv. they had deactivated the linkages to the mileage records before that, and someone forgot to re-establish those linkages. i'm no tech expert, but that sounded plausible to me...
Old May 6, 13, 2:13 am
A2A

Programs: AA, BASilver, 9WPlat, PCGold, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattExplorist, EYGold, AI
Originally Posted by aniruddh77 View Post
I'm told by a fairly credible source, that *this* recent glitch is due to some changes they made to their website to promo for their 20th anniv. they had deactivated the linkages to the mileage records before that, and someone forgot to re-establish those linkages. i'm no tech expert, but that sounded plausible to me...
no wonder a lot of foreign markets got 20th anniv promos and we in India only got thank you for your support emails
Old May 6, 13, 3:12 am

Programs: 9W Plat, Flying Blue Elite, HHonors Gold, Accor Le Club Plat
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by A2A View Post
no wonder a lot of foreign markets got 20th anniv promos and we in India only got thank you for your support emails
I can't tell you just **how** annoyed I was by that.
Old May 6, 13, 5:25 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by A2A View Post
seems now i am even not able to access the link.. login page seems to be down due to "maintenance activity"..

Search this Thread
Search Engine: