Old Jun 9, 2016, 3:13 am

Programs: UA, QF, Marriott (Titanium)
I have been trying to get 2 J tix one way on the DEL-SYD sector

Got offered an option of flying EY via Abu Dhabi

19K JP Points + INR 100K per pax!!!

Is this a joke or what?
Old Jun 14, 2016, 12:40 am

Programs: JetPrivilege
Yup.. its a joke.. check the mileage requirement of partner award on JP website.. For Australia its 50k approx I guess one way economy.

Originally Posted by tinypsu
I have been trying to get 2 J tix one way on the DEL-SYD sector

Got offered an option of flying EY via Abu Dhabi

19K JP Points + INR 100K per pax!!!

Is this a joke or what?
Old Jun 20, 2016, 12:08 am

Programs: JetPrivilege
I want to upgrade BOM UDR on JEt thru miles. They have put me on waitlist . I checked all 6 seats are available. Shud I sit comfortably and wait for it to happen or shud I follow up with JP team on phone.
Old Jun 20, 2016, 3:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by nihit157
I want to upgrade BOM UDR on JEt thru miles. They have put me on waitlist . I checked all 6 seats are available. Shud I sit comfortably and wait for it to happen or shud I follow up with JP team on phone.
follow up as often as you can....
Old Jul 13, 2016, 1:40 am

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
What's the collective experience with Jet opening up D space close in? Trying to get BOM-SIN tomorrow, and it's showing 9s across the board in the business buckets, but AA isn't able to see any business award space. Is there still a chance?
Old Jul 13, 2016, 5:56 am
Used to be ' simz '

Programs: Does it matter..??? It doesn't matter to them
Is Jet Award at it again..

i was looking for HYD-PNQ award seats.. i wanted to book the ticket from 2 different account.. when I opt for 2 seats (from either of the accounts i want to use), i am getting availability..

But when I get down to booking it, when I select one seat from each account, only one account is showing availability, while the other one says no seats available.. how is that possible is just too baffling to me..!!
Old Jul 13, 2016, 11:38 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by ironmanjt
What's the collective experience with Jet opening up D space close in? Trying to get BOM-SIN tomorrow, and it's showing 9s across the board in the business buckets, but AA isn't able to see any business award space. Is there still a chance?
I don't remember seeing hey open up award aeats last minute.

Good luck
Old Jul 13, 2016, 10:32 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
Originally Posted by ironmanjt
Jet doesn't open up last minute award space.

Originally Posted by Flyfromscratch
But when I get down to booking it, when I select one seat from each account, only one account is showing availability, while the other one says no seats available.. how is that possible is just too baffling to me..!!
Try calling them and booking over the phone.
Old Jul 14, 2016, 12:01 am
Used to be ' simz '

Originally Posted by Anish

Try calling them and booking over the phone.
On hindsight, I should have done that.. i already booked one cash ticket

I was in a hurry.. din think through it..
Old Jul 23, 2016, 10:35 pm

Programs: Hilton-Gold
I have question about Jet award availability for next June 2017. I want to go from: HYD-DEL, DEL-BLR, BLR-VJW/HYD and I was wondering if its best to buy tickets with cash or use miles(AA/Etihad).

I am looking for 4 seats on each flight(Business/Economy).
Old Jul 24, 2016, 4:24 am
Used to be ' simz '

Originally Posted by concordian
I have question about Jet award availability for next June 2017. I want to go from: HYD-DEL, DEL-BLR, BLR-VJW/HYD and I was wondering if its best to buy tickets with cash or use miles(AA/Etihad).

I am looking for 4 seats on each flight(Business/Economy).
Jet doesn't usually 4 seats in any one class on all sectors.. so you will probably get 2 eco + 2 biz on each flight..

if you are planning to use AA/Etihad miles, that's a terrible use of such miles.. best to book using cash..
Old Jul 29, 2016, 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by Flyfromscratch
Jet doesn't usually 4 seats in any one class on all sectors.. so you will probably get 2 eco + 2 biz on each flight..

if you are planning to use AA/Etihad miles, that's a terrible use of such miles.. best to book using cash..
I can use Citi Thank you points, transfer miles to Etihad, use AA(10000 miles within India). I am trying to book 2 seats using miles and buy 2 seats(making out of pocket costs cheaper).
Old Aug 2, 2016, 6:16 pm

Can someone check Jet availability for June 26, 2017 for HYD-DEL. I have an account but doesn't have any miles in it and I am not sure its showing accurate availability.
Old Aug 2, 2016, 6:44 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by concordian
Can someone check Jet availability for June 26, 2017 for HYD-DEL. I have an account but doesn't have any miles in it and I am not sure its showing accurate availability.
9W644 6:05-8:15 HYD-DEL

Economy available, Business 2 available

Economy availability doesn't show any counts, so i guess atleast 3
Old Aug 4, 2016, 2:47 pm

Thanks Vishal.

Got the tickets on Hold now for 40000 AA miles + $81.24. Need to make a call in 5 days

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.