Citibank Premier Miles Card

    Hide Wikipost
Old Jul 28, 14, 1:37 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: SuperFlyBoy
Wiki Link
Consolidated Info for Citi PM Card. (Currently under amendment - 28 July 2014 - SuperFlyBoy)

10x PM miles earned on the following websites:
Link here for fully updated info: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/car...les-offers.htm

-All airline websites

-Amazon.in (until 9 November 2014)
-GoIbibo.com
-PremierMiles website
-Jabong.com (until 31 March 2015)
-Ezeego1.com
-Groupon.co.in
-fnp.com
-www.onemi.in (until 31 October 2014)
-www.paytm.com (Transactions above Rs. 200/-)
-Yatra.com (extended until 31 December 2014)
-yebhi.com/citibank (Now extended until 30 April 2015)
-www.zansaar.com (Until 10 October 2014)

Also on these online/offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/PM-10X.pdf

Also Extra Miles on these Offline stores: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/por...-Locations.pdf
Print Wikipost

Old Dec 28, 12, 4:30 am
  #511  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Posts: 11,543
Originally Posted by Anwar Saeed View Post
wow , that was fast
my wait now in 3rd week for the 60 odd K points i transferred to B.A
Welcome to FT ^

I transferred to BA on the 22nd Dec and mine posted by the 24th.
onlysuites is offline  
Old Dec 28, 12, 6:19 am
  #512  
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Somewhere near a Airstrip
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriot Platinum
Posts: 615
Pulled the trigger - All miles in PM transferred to BA EC. Lets see how long it takes to transfer
Whizkid is offline  
Old Dec 28, 12, 7:03 am
  #513  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Posts: 11,543
This bonus miles for transferring to BA was great. Thanks Citi.
onlysuites is offline  
Old Dec 28, 12, 7:55 am
  #514  
ups
 
Join Date: May 2012
Programs: BAEC, Amex MR
Posts: 476
I'm planning to transfer to BAEC on 31st - assume I can transfer all miles accumulated until that date, and not just what was shown on the last statement?

On another subject, the lounge list is considerably reduced on both Mastercard and Visa, which is a shame as it could've been handy as I had an hour long wait for my ride stuck in traffic at DEL arrivals.
ups is offline  
Old Dec 28, 12, 4:37 pm
  #515  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Posts: 11,543
Originally Posted by ups View Post
I'm planning to transfer to BAEC on 31st - assume I can transfer all miles accumulated until that date, and not just what was shown on the last statement?
Yes.
onlysuites is offline  
Old Dec 28, 12, 7:15 pm
  #516  
A2A
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: www.livefromalounge.com
Programs: AA, BASilver, 9WPlat, PCGold, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattExplorist, EYGold, AI
Posts: 2,214
Originally Posted by onlysuites View Post
This bonus miles for transferring to BA was great. Thanks Citi.
are janab thanks British Airways boliye, they are offering this to all their partners in a phased manner this year.
A2A is offline  
Old Dec 28, 12, 9:05 pm
  #517  
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Asia
Programs: Yes!
Posts: 15,478
Originally Posted by A2A View Post
are janab thanks British Airways boliye, they are offering this to all their partners in a phased manner this year.
Indeed. I transferred some Amex MR to BA earlier and got the bonus. Also got the bonus on transferring a few chunks of SPG points to BA as well.
AJLondon is offline  
Old Dec 28, 12, 11:13 pm
  #518  
A2A
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: www.livefromalounge.com
Programs: AA, BASilver, 9WPlat, PCGold, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattExplorist, EYGold, AI
Posts: 2,214
Originally Posted by AJLondon View Post
Also got the bonus on transferring a few chunks of SPG points to BA as well.
SPG throws in a 5000 bonus for every 20000 SPG points you transfer. was that the bonus you got? in that case thank SPG

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/prefer...tner_list.html
A2A is offline  
Old Dec 29, 12, 6:25 am
  #519  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Posts: 11,543
Originally Posted by AJLondon View Post
Indeed. I transferred some Amex MR to BA earlier and got the bonus. Also got the bonus on transferring a few chunks of SPG points to BA as well.
When was the Amex one? Was this in India? I have some I need to transfer but I haven't been offered the bonus yet.
onlysuites is offline  
Old Dec 29, 12, 6:27 am
  #520  
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Asia
Programs: Yes!
Posts: 15,478
Originally Posted by A2A View Post
SPG throws in a 5000 bonus for every 20000 SPG points you transfer. was that the bonus you got? in that case thank SPG

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/prefer...tner_list.html
There was an additional 25% added by BA for a limited period. So 20k SPG became 25k BA miles + a further 6250 miles for the 25% bonus. So not just thank SPG, but also thank BA!
AJLondon is offline  
Old Dec 29, 12, 6:28 am
  #521  
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Asia
Programs: Yes!
Posts: 15,478
Originally Posted by onlysuites View Post
When was the Amex one? Was this in India? I have some I need to transfer but I haven't been offered the bonus yet.
Definitely Amex India about two months ago. MR from the Platinum Reserve card.
AJLondon is offline  
Old Dec 29, 12, 6:30 am
  #522  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Posts: 11,543
Originally Posted by AJLondon View Post
Definitely Amex India about two months ago. MR from the Platinum Reserve card.
Ok thanks. Now got to figure out where to use the BA miles which offer excellent value within Europe but very bad long haul.
onlysuites is offline  
Old Dec 29, 12, 7:48 am
  #523  
A2A
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: www.livefromalounge.com
Programs: AA, BASilver, 9WPlat, PCGold, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattExplorist, EYGold, AI
Posts: 2,214
Originally Posted by onlysuites View Post
When was the Amex one? Was this in India? I have some I need to transfer but I haven't been offered the bonus yet.
Amex did not advertise but you should have been reading this to know... . Amex was oct-nov 2012
A2A is offline  
Old Dec 29, 12, 7:53 am
  #524  
A2A
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: www.livefromalounge.com
Programs: AA, BASilver, 9WPlat, PCGold, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattExplorist, EYGold, AI
Posts: 2,214
Originally Posted by AJLondon View Post
There was an additional 25% added by BA for a limited period. So 20k SPG became 25k BA miles + a further 6250 miles for the 25% bonus. So not just thank SPG, but also thank BA!
just curious to find out, AJLondon, you value Avios better than SPG?? wondering.
A2A is offline  
Old Dec 29, 12, 7:54 am
  #525  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Posts: 11,543
Originally Posted by A2A View Post
Amex did not advertise but you should have been reading this to know... . Amex was oct-nov 2012
I don't have Indian Amex. They don't like to venture out of metros.
onlysuites is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: