Community
Wiki Posts
Search

India-based Airlines Chai Stall

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2018, 10:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by onlysuites
Quick question. Anyway to get a 24hr visa for UK resident wanting to travel to Dubai on a Indian passport? Lots of companies offering it online but charge $200+. If they apply via emirates MMB? What are the chances?
indian passport holders can get a visa on arrival in dubai....costs aed 100....
onlysuites likes this.
Old Oct 13, 2018, 1:36 pm

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Hello
Been monitoring Premium Fare forum to no avail.

Anyone seeing a J fare from India to USA ( ORD is best).
Thought there was a R/T on SQ to EWR in J out of AMD for sub $ 1200. Can't find it. Will throw away the return if not convenient ...
Can fly other airlines.
Old Oct 13, 2018, 1:40 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Ummm... where in India? What dates etc. etc.... And you were getting a return on SQ J for $1200! That’s cheaper than SQ’s regular Y fares!
Old Oct 13, 2018, 9:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Originally Posted by HMPS
Hello

Thought there was a R/T on SQ to EWR in J out of AMD for sub $ 1200. Can't find it. Will throw away the return if not convenient ...
Can fly other airlines.
I think it is over:

https://onemileatatime.com/singapore-newark-fare-sale/
Old Oct 14, 2018, 12:21 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by UA Fan
RT was at $2400.... oneway at $1300.... Still great deal!
Old Oct 14, 2018, 10:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by HMPS
Hello

Can fly other airlines.
there are $1,800 return fares available if you are willing to fly out of cmb....routing is cmb-bom-lhr-jfk-lhr-bom-cmb....airlines are 9w, vs & dl....
Old Oct 17, 2018, 10:33 am

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Originally Posted by Keyser
there are $1,800 return fares available if you are willing to fly out of cmb....routing is cmb-bom-lhr-jfk-lhr-bom-cmb....airlines are 9w, vs & dl....
Thanks Keyser. Will check it out. SQ is for me the best and a SIN stopover is always welcome !
Old Jan 9, 2019, 11:09 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Anyone else get this from the MEA/PMO by email? It seems it went out to OCI on Jan 4. For an event two weeks later.

http://jan-sampark.nic.in/campaigns/...PMO/index.html

Dear Sir/Madam,
Wish you and your family a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year, 2019,
As you may be aware, this year 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (PBD) will be celebrated in Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh) from 21st to 23rd January, 2019. In reverence to the sentiments of the Indian Diaspora, the participants in the PBD are also offered to visit the Kumbh Mela in Prayagraj on 24th January and to witness Republic Day Parade in New Delhi on 26th January, 2019. Transport and Special Pravasi Express (Trains) have been arranged in this regard. To find warm wishes of Happy New Year from Hon'ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, along with his invitation to you to participate in the 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas at Varanasi, Click here If you wish to participate in the Pravasi Bharatiya Divas Convention, Kumbh Mela and Republic Day Parade, you may register yourself at the PBD website Pravasi Bharatiya Divas. You may also encourage all your relatives, friends and other Diaspora members to participate in the event. The last date of registration is 10th January, 2019.
Old Jan 12, 2019, 1:21 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

AI's lounge in JFK T4 is up for tender this week: http://tenders.airindia.in/resource/...0HQ%20080.html
Old Jan 12, 2019, 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by oliver2002
AI's lounge in JFK T4 is up for tender this week: http://tenders.airindia.in/resource/...0HQ%20080.html
Really needed... especially the food...
Old Jan 13, 2019, 3:57 am

Lets hope Plaza Premium, Aspire/Swissport or a similar large operator finally gets the job. That said in T4 AI pax could theoretically use the Swiss *A lounge ...?
Old Jan 14, 2019, 10:29 pm

Programs: United Premier, Air France Silver, AAdvantage, Matmid Gold
Really hoping Jet is still flying in 4 weeks. I just booked a trip to Mumbai.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 10:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
That bad?
Old Jan 15, 2019, 1:03 am

It’s very bad @ 9W.

The good news is that EY has agreed to increase their equity stake. And the banks have agreed to lend 9W money if EY does this. But EY also wants the founder/Chairman out. And 9W is not willing to accept this.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 4:05 am

Please could you help me?In mid March I fly into Mumbai on BA and the next day fly to TRV (overnight at the Taj Santacruz) spend a week in South Kerala and fly back to Mumbai before I fly out on BA. Is Indigo the best option for the BOM to TRV to BOM leg? I will have about 23 kilos of luggage with me. Many thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.