India-based Airlines Chai Stall

Old Apr 5, 20, 8:25 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by Keyser View Post
....another 9 days to go before modi probaby extends the lock down....
I heard from someone (who said they were in "the know") is that the lockdown will continue until at least May...
Old Apr 5, 20, 9:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy View Post
I heard from someone (who said they were in "the know") is that the lockdown will continue until at least May...
very likely....my sources tell me that when the lock down is lifted, it will be done so gradually in stages....some version of the lock down will remain till diwali time....
Old Apr 5, 20, 1:53 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Managing my kid, cooking and cleaning is taking up most of my time. Work has taken a back seat. Thankfully my clients are going slower than I am so that’s a saving grace.

Other than that having to learn to do things by myself. While I’m used to elbow grease (more than the average Indian man) and am very familiar with mechanical and electrical things, I’m having to spend time fixing (and looking up YouTube how-to-videos) to fix my car, electrical stuff around the house and what not.

And then of course I spend some time wondering how this lockdown is really ever going to end if India doesn’t amp up testing exponentially and of course the world doesn’t collaborate to fix the healthcare and economic nightmare to come.
Old Apr 7, 20, 10:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Anyone know who each actor/actress is?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: