Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kingfisher Lounges

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2011, 11:51 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
Btw, here's some info on the Bangalore KF lounge..

The King of Good Times, Dr. Vijay Mallya, envisioned this lounge as one that will provide flyers a taste of the wonderful experience they'll have on the flight, even before they board. This snazzy lounge offers world-class facilities to cater to the premium class traveller – both business and first class.

The Kingfisher corporate colour, red, is highlighted in the panelling, seating, flooring and the lighting to create a relaxing and soothing feel. The ambience and aesthetics compliment Indian culture in a modern environment. Designed to cater to 70 business class and 20 first class travellers at any time, the lounge pampers you with an array of exclusive facilities that include a library, communication and shower facilities. It also offers dedicated buffet and eating areas. Other general facilities available are high-speed broadband Internet access, and food and beverage.

A business centre in the lounge, complete with Apple desktops, scanners and printers ensures that you have the comfort of your office at the airport! A new dimension to the lounge services will be the bar service. Presently serving tea, coffee and juices, the bar will soon obtain the necessary license, to serve alcoholic beverages. The seating at the lounge has been given ample thought, keeping in mind the varied requirements of the guests. Opt for restaurant-style seating if you want a sit-down meal, or sink into a sofa for greater comfort. Bar stools create an informal and chic setting while sofa seating for groups or families, and individual bucket sofas for guests who prefer privacy are also available.

Source:
http://www.bengaluruairport.com/airp...n/lounges.jspx
Old Apr 25, 2011, 1:11 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by Anish
Here is a complete list of lounges you can access via the Mastercard offer.. Offered of most Titanium and Plat credit/debit cards of most Indian banks.

http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/Car...ort_lounge.htm
This list pertains to HDFC issued CC's..Anyone has any consolidated list for lounge access for elite MC from various banks.. ?
Old Apr 25, 2011, 7:46 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
Originally Posted by abhilife2001
This list pertains to HDFC issued CC's..Anyone has any consolidated list for lounge access for elite MC from various banks.. ?
Same list applies for all banks participating in the program..
Old Apr 25, 2011, 8:11 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Same list applies for all banks participating in the program..
hmmm.. then does anyone have the list of all banks participating in the program..
i am aware that hdfc, axis, icici participate..which others ?
Old May 20, 2011, 12:24 pm

Programs: AI-FR, 9W-JP
Originally Posted by abhilife2001
hmmm.. then does anyone have the list of all banks participating in the program..
i am aware that hdfc, axis, icici participate..which others ?
Last year (or the one before), Citibank did promote this offer but no updates this year. Just received my Citibank Indian Oil Titanium MC, but will have to wait till 10th to confirm that its accepted.
Old Jun 9, 2011, 1:57 pm
A2A

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
Originally Posted by 15a
No IT lounge yet in Delhi for domestic - unlike 9W which gives you access to the Plaza Premium Lounge, IT gives you a voucher for a very crowded cafe coffee day outlet..
I've never flown from Delhi on KF. So, I had this lounge voucher which I handed over to my dad for one of his flights from T3 on IT (assuming that he'd be accomodated on the plaza lounge which is what I use always). Sad to state the condition is still the same and the coffee day outlet was where he was directed to. Now I feel one voucher wasted :P
Old Aug 27, 2011, 2:12 pm

Programs: UA Plat
Hours BLR domestic KF lounge / purchasing access?

In December I am arriving on a Lufthansa flight (first class) at 1:50 AM connecting to a Kingfisher Red flight departing at 5:55 AM. Does anyone know the hours of the KF domestic lounge (i.e. is it open in the wee hours of the morning) and if one can purchase access to this lounge?
Old Aug 28, 2011, 12:03 pm

Originally Posted by car94102
In December I am arriving on a Lufthansa flight (first class) at 1:50 AM connecting to a Kingfisher Red flight departing at 5:55 AM. Does anyone know the hours of the KF domestic lounge (i.e. is it open in the wee hours of the morning) and if one can purchase access to this lounge?
Which is airport is this? If your talking about Mumbai, then I believe you can access the Carnations for INR 300 (~ USD 7) but I'm not fully sure about this amount.
Old Aug 28, 2011, 11:42 pm

Programs: UA Plat
Hours BLR domestic KF lounge / purchasing access?

Which is airport is this? If your talking about Mumbai, then I believe you can access the Carnations for INR 300 (~ USD 7) but I'm not fully sure about this amount.
Thanks for your reply. I will be arriving in BLR Bangalore / Bengaluru at 1:50 AM connecting to a 5:55 AM domestic flight. Will the domestic Kingfisher lounge be open?
Old Aug 29, 2011, 11:29 pm

Carnations does not allow 'Paid-access' and is not a '24hr Lounge', it opens-up at 04:00.

Thanks for your reply. I will be arriving in BLR Bangalore / Bengaluru at 1:50 AM connecting to a 5:55 AM domestic flight. Will the domestic Kingfisher lounge be open?
KFA operates 7 flights within their 1st hour of operation, starting at 05:45. I think their Lounge should be open well before 05:00.

I am not sure of access criteria for non-KingClub members.
Old Aug 30, 2011, 5:39 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by baggageinhall
Surprisingly, there is a paucity of information about KF's lounges in India. I have seen a few pictures of KF's lounge in Delhi in Terminal 1 but as I understand it, their domestic flights have now moved to Terminal 3.

I am currently deciding between Oman Air DEL-MCT-LHR or KF DEL-LHR or DEL-BOM-LHR (the latter purely for miles)

I wondered if anyone had any information (or better yet, pictures) of the following:

1. The KF lounge at DEL T3. I assume it's still not open yet. Anyone know when it's due to open? Does anyone have any details or pictures?

2. If I fly KF First DEL-BOM it would be from the domestic wing at T3. Are they building a separate lounge there? If so, any ideas on an opening date? Does anyone have any details or pictures?

3. What is the KF International lounge at BOM like? Does anyone have any details or pictures?

Thanks.
Sounds good!!
Old Oct 4, 2011, 12:30 pm
Suspended

Bump does anyone have the answers to the above - especially the opening times.
Old Oct 9, 2011, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by DHAST
Can someone list which airports have IT operated lounges? I used the lounge in BLR back in 2008, and was rather impressed. Small, but nice. Good food. I'd like to repeat that experience on my next trip through India, and would like to know which airports would provide that experience for me.
I have personally travelled through these in the recent past, if other members do post, I would gladly update this list:

1. BOM (Domestic): Carnations Lounge - opp. A2.
2. DEL (T3 Domestic): Cafe Coffee Day - between the escalators & "the Good Times Bar" at Ground Level
DEL (T3 Domestic): The Grid (bar) - upper level, next to the food court.
3. DEL (T3 International): Kingfisher Lounge - ???
4. BLR (Domestic): Kingfisher Lounge - Shoppers Stop section.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.