Wiki Posts
Search

Kingfisher Lounges

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2010, 12:41 am

Programs: AI-FR, 9W-JP
Just checked the Delhi Airport website:
http://www.newdelhiairport.in/T3-interactivemap.html

On the Domestic side, it does label the Kingifisher Lounge on the map.

From http://www.newdelhiairport.in/filedo...p.pdf&type=pdf (The link to international departure map)

While on the International side, on the Upper level, only ITC Lounge & Premium Lounge are displayed and on the Lower level, Delhi Daredevils Bar, the Coffee Bean (currently used by IT), Smoke House & Hangen Daz are listed.

So does that mean that there is no Kingfisher Lounge in the International section..?
Old Dec 15, 2010, 1:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by GuyFromBOM
So does that mean that there is no Kingfisher Lounge in the International section..?
kingfisher has stated they will have their own lounge....
Old Dec 15, 2010, 3:23 am

Originally Posted by saad
Any idea on what's the status - Operational or WiP..?
Old Dec 15, 2010, 4:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by GuyFromBOM
Any idea on what's the status - Operational or WiP..?
no clue but i'll try to find out....
Old Dec 15, 2010, 2:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA
So are we expecting a KF lounge and a OneWorld lounge or are they one and the same?
Old Dec 15, 2010, 2:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by baggageinhall
So are we expecting a KF lounge and a OneWorld lounge or are they one and the same?
i think they would be the same....
Old Dec 17, 2010, 6:57 am
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The IT Lounge is still under construction in Lounge Area B. Here's a very bad photo taken from the newly opened Plaza Premium Lounge.

http://www.twitpic.com/3f0nj4
Old Dec 17, 2010, 1:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by HNL
The IT Lounge is still under construction in Lounge Area B. Here's a very bad photo taken from the newly opened Plaza Premium Lounge.

http://www.twitpic.com/3f0nj4
thanks for the very bad photo....
Old Dec 26, 2010, 11:44 pm

Any idea what lounge Kingfisher offer at Dubai. Is it the Marhaba Lounge or some other?

TiA
Old Jan 27, 2011, 3:27 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriot Platinum
Lounge Access when you web check in

How the Lounge access work - when you web checkin?

Since the Domestic Lounges are shared / off Coffee shops, do you need to visit the check in desk to get a Lounge invitation? (That kind of sucks as you still need to wait in line to get a Invitation - even after web check in)
Old Jan 27, 2011, 3:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Whizkid
How the Lounge access work - when you web checkin?

Since the Domestic Lounges are shared / off Coffee shops, do you need to visit the check in desk to get a Lounge invitation? (That kind of sucks as you still need to wait in line to get a Invitation - even after web check in)
i just get my printout stamped & go directly to the lounge in del & bom....no need to go to the check-in desk....
Old Jan 27, 2011, 3:47 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriot Platinum
i just get my printout stamped & go directly to the lounge in del & bom....no need to go to the check-in desk....
Sorry, I did not understand the "Stamped" part., Where do you get it stamped?

Also, in the Lounge, how do they verify the access (Does your web check in print out have some info on Status or do you show the KF membership card?)

On a side note, for web check in - Is there a baggage Drop (for Check in bags) or only Carry on is allowed?
Old Jan 27, 2011, 4:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Sorry, I did not understand the "Stamped" part., Where do you get it stamped?
you have to get your printout stamped when you enter the airport....otherwise it is not valid....some airport do it at the entrance, some at the ticket or check-in counters & some at the lounges....

Also, in the Lounge, how do they verify the access (Does your web check in print out have some info on Status or do you show the KF membership card?)
your web printout has your status & membership number....

On a side note, for web check in - Is there a baggage Drop (for Check in bags) or only Carry on is allowed?
yes there is a baggage drop....
Old Jan 27, 2011, 4:21 am

Originally Posted by HNL
That's international. Domestic - rumor has it the IT lounge is open.
I always had a pleasant trip with KIngfisher
Old Feb 4, 2011, 1:30 am

KF have really small and always "full" kind of lounge in BOM international terminal. Same thing is you see in HongKong airport. Specially in HK, lounge is shared by almost every other airline possible, with one of the corned being "reserved" for specific airlines. I was quite happy with onboard service, but when it comes to Lounge, they need to go looong way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.