Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Independence Air iClub
Reload this Page >

FlyI's New Corporate Travel Program (or we're too broke to afford spell check)

Old Dec 12, 2005, 4:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club

Just got this by mail..

FlyIBiz Corporate Travel Program

New From Independence Air

We've got something new and improved and we think you're going to love it. It's a brand new Corporate Travel Program that will make booking corporate travel even faster and easier than before.

It's all here in one place and it's all free.

Travel management tools
Exportable reports
Access to the lowest faes and up-to-date schedules
No overbooking and a convenient.

So go ahead. Check it out. Go to FLYi.com to register for FLYiBIZ.
Cool -- they give us access to the lowest faes and they give us a convenient. Definitely looking foward to faes and a convenient! (Especially since one day my corporate 20% off link stopped working without any communication, and my email query about it went unanswered.)
Old Dec 12, 2005, 4:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Oh, ok, I went to the website, which clarifies that they're offering the lowest fares and convenient schedules!
Old Dec 12, 2005, 9:54 pm

I dont know where the guy the money for the flash demo, or why they made it since they are shutting down in a few weeks. Why not just have a 'we are going out of biz sale.'

They could even have a ceremonial last flight and charge extra

Originally Posted by gleff
Oh, ok, I went to the website, which clarifies that they're offering the lowest fares and convenient schedules!
Old Dec 13, 2005, 4:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ClimbGuy
They could even have a ceremonial last flight and charge extra
Old Dec 13, 2005, 5:38 am

I got it too and noticed the spelling. How embarassing.
Old Dec 13, 2005, 5:55 am

Programs: Marriott Gold, HH Gold, AA Gold, UA3P, DL proletariat, proud Costco Executive member
(Especially since one day my corporate 20% off link stopped working without any communication, and my email queries about it went unanswered.)
Ditto.
Old Dec 13, 2005, 10:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Just PRAY that you don't get any faes while flying DH or any other airline

Just got this by mail..

Cool -- they give us access to the lowest faes
fae

n : a device consisting of a container of fuel and two explosive charges; the first charge bursts open the fuel container at a predetermined height and spreads the fuel in a cloud that mixes with atmospheric oxygen; the second charge detonates the cloud which creates an enormous blast wave and incinerates whatever is below [syn: fuel-air explosive, FAE]
Old Dec 14, 2005, 6:24 am

Programs: United 1K
I admire they are making all these changes in the face of such financial adversity.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.