Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Independence Air iClub
Reload this Page >

$59 (sale fair) - 20% off popup - $20 Coupon = out of biz air

$59 (sale fair) - 20% off popup - $20 Coupon = out of biz air

 
Old Dec 2, 05, 9:18 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,052
$59 (sale fair) - 20% off popup - $20 Coupon = out of biz air

honestly how can any company allow 3 discounts piled on top of each other?
ClimbGuy is offline  
Old Dec 2, 05, 5:33 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NYC
Programs: Amtrak Select Plus, Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hilton Silver
Posts: 2,984
Originally Posted by ClimbGuy
honestly how can any company allow 3 discounts piled on top of each other?
Sounds like flame-bait to me, so I won't take the bite about the "fairs" and the discounts.

I wish DH employees the best, whatever happens. Had many wonderful flights on FLYi. Can't wait for UA to triple the fares from IAD to the smaller markets. Ugh.
vatraveler is offline  
Old Dec 2, 05, 8:52 pm
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,052
What do you mean, I am a college student. If I can get an almost free flight I'll take it.

Originally Posted by vatraveler
Sounds like flame-bait to me, so I won't take the bite about the "fairs" and the discounts.

I wish DH employees the best, whatever happens. Had many wonderful flights on FLYi. Can't wait for UA to triple the fares from IAD to the smaller markets. Ugh.
ClimbGuy is offline  
Old Dec 2, 05, 9:07 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: SFO
Programs: United 1K
Posts: 2,260
Hope you're traveling before January.
jaguar is offline  
Old Dec 2, 05, 9:08 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: MSY
Programs: AA Plat Pro, UA Plat, SPG/Marriott Plat, Hyatt Explorist
Posts: 2,451
You're betting your money; you may win a flight to the destination of your choice or lose it to the house. Come on now, never gambled before?
oopsz is offline  
Old Dec 2, 05, 9:15 pm
  #6  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,052
The flight is Dec 16, worst case i use the indy tix as standy on us air or ual

Originally Posted by oopsz
You're betting your money; you may win a flight to the destination of your choice or lose it to the house. Come on now, never gambled before?
ClimbGuy is offline  
Old Dec 3, 05, 5:04 am
  #7  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: DCA
Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Posts: 22,219
Originally Posted by ClimbGuy
The flight is Dec 16, worst case i use the indy tix as standy on us air or ual
Nothing to worry about, that's the date that bids are due to the bankruptcy court. (Though IIRC expressions of interest were due Dec 1, anyone heard who filed?)
gleff is offline  
Old Dec 7, 05, 9:09 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 227
Originally Posted by oopsz
You're betting your money; you may win a flight to the destination of your choice or lose it to the house. Come on now, never gambled before?
If you put on your credit card, you are not even playing with your own money!
evdog19 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread