Wiki Posts
Search

20% Corporate Discount Finally Gone?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2005, 9:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
20% Corporate Discount Finally Gone?

It looks like the 20% off corporate fares from the businessweek offer are finally gone. How sweet the deals were while they lasted -- 20% off FlyI's already low fares, and combinable with coupons.

The link I got when I signed up for the corporate fares (http://www.flyi.com/corporate/corpor...px?ref=1234567 -- where '1234567' was actually my phone number) redirect to the "FlyIBiz" page -- presumably a re-vamped corporate fare program. It looks like anyone can sign up for it. It remains to be seen if a discount is offered just for signing up for FlyIBiz or if corporate fares will be limited to compainies with a contract with FlyI.

Are other people who had links to the corporate fares seeing the same result?
Old Oct 31, 2005, 9:34 am

Programs: Amtrak Select Plus, Marriott Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond
My link no longer works. And I need to book a flight today. Ugh.

Old Oct 31, 2005, 10:50 am

yup same here.
Old Oct 31, 2005, 11:28 am

Programs: Marriott Gold, HH Gold, AA Gold, UA3P, DL proletariat, proud Costco Executive member
Ditto here. Just emailed to inquire.
Old Nov 2, 2005, 6:33 pm

Programs: UA, USAir, DL, Starwood, HH
I thought it would last forever...

The corporate discount link was fabulous. It had been giving me trouble while they were upgrading the site, then poof . I was still hoping it would be embedded somehow. I registered my company---maybe more incentives will be coming soon. Any intel?
Old Nov 5, 2005, 11:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Noticed this the other day, emailed DH but no reply.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.