Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Independence Air iClub
Reload this Page >

Anyone has Roundtrip Voucher for sale?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2005, 1:15 pm
Original Poster

I desperately need a roundtrip voucher since I have to fly last minute. Does anyone have a roundtrip voucher on FLYI that can sell to me? Please be reasonable with the price. Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you a whole bunch in advance!

Im new to the site and I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to post stuff like this here..
Old Sep 16, 2005, 3:59 pm

Programs: UA, HA, CO
Illegal Operation

If I'm correct, this post is illegal in this forum and business of this sort should only be conducted in The Coupon Connection. Violation may result in possible suspension of your FlyerTalk account.

Any moderator (since none exists for the FlyI club), please close this thread.

Thank you.
asu-ua772

Last edited by asu-ua772; Sep 16, 2005 at 4:00 pm Reason: No moderator for this forum???
Old Sep 17, 2005, 4:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Sale of awards is not permitted on Flyertalk.

There isn't an assigned moderator in this forum, but you can still use the report-post function (the red triangle in each reply) to report the post for assistance. Forums without moderators have those reports sent to the 3 Senior Moderators (cblaisd, SanDiego1K, and myself).

Regards,
Gary
aka gleff
Senior Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.