Wiki Posts
Search

Can't Check-In??

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2005, 6:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExPlat
Can't Check-In??

I have a flight out of CLT today at 5:20. I'm trying to check in online, but it tells me that I have to check it at the counter. What could be the reason for this?
Old Jul 29, 2005, 8:40 am

Programs: UA Premier 1K: PlAAtinum; DL SM, MM; Marriott Gold; CO Plat Emeritus; NW Plat Emeritus
Ssssssss
Old Jul 29, 2005, 8:59 am

Programs: AA, B6, CO, DL, FL, UA, US Gold (only took 10k miles), WN, Amtrak
This has has happened to people that I know before but never on DH. It usually means that you have been preselected for a security search by TSA. Do Enjoy!!!
Old Jul 30, 2005, 10:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExPlat
Additional Screening

You were correct, my wife and I had been preselected to go through additional screening. It was FUN.
Old Aug 1, 2005, 9:31 am

Programs: AA, B6, CO, DL, FL, UA, US Gold (only took 10k miles), WN, Amtrak
Originally Posted by SpencerC11
You were correct, my wife and I had been preselected to go through additional screening. It was FUN.
It happens to even the best of us. At least you knew it was coming and it wasnt a "random" groping.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.