Search

Laptop power on A319s?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2005, 8:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2P, US, B6, CO
Laptop power on A319s?

Hi,
Does anyone know if Independence Air has any provisions for laptop power on their A319s? I'm guessing they don't, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Seatguru.com does not indicate any seats as having power.

Any type of power outlet would be good, whether it be Empower outlets, or 120V AC outlets every XX rows, or whatever.

Thanks for any information about this!
Old Jul 19, 2005, 11:58 pm

No laptop power on DH aircraft. Sorry.
Old Jul 20, 2005, 5:44 am

Programs: iclub
seat 1f, if i remember correctly. i know my friend used his laptop on board a dh a319 with aircraft power. at least that is what he said.

Last edited by flyin_i; Jul 20, 2005 at 5:47 am
Old Jul 21, 2005, 12:56 pm

Programs: AA, B6, CO, DL, FL, UA, US Gold (only took 10k miles), WN, Amtrak
Originally Posted by flyin_i
seat 1f, if i remember correctly. i know my friend used his laptop on board a dh a319 with aircraft power. at least that is what he said.
He was wrong there is no power. You don't spend the money to wire an aircraft and then only put power at one seat.
Old Jul 21, 2005, 1:03 pm

Programs: iclub
Originally Posted by GWU ESIA STUDENT
He was wrong there is no power. You don't spend the money to wire an aircraft and then only put power at one seat.
my mistake i misunderstood him. if you sit in row 1 there is a plug that is covered up by a plastc cover. just on the other side of the bulkhead it is near the right side aircraft door. he said he uses while working on the 319. not for passenger use though. but yes you could access it if you were seated in 1F

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.