IAD-LAS Catering

Old Jun 25, 05, 6:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, B6, CO, DL, FL, UA, US Gold (only took 10k miles), WN, Amtrak
Question IAD-LAS Catering

I am on DH 7 IAD-LAS on July 1. The flight leaves IAD at about 8:30am; what should I expect for catering onboard? Is it the same that they offer on the CRJ flights? Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 25, 05, 6:49 pm

Originally Posted by GWU ESIA STUDENT
I am on DH 7 IAD-LAS on July 1. The flight leaves IAD at about 8:30am; what should I expect for catering onboard? Is it the same that they offer on the CRJ flights? Thanks in advance.
I took the IAD-LAS flight last week.

They offer the same snacks as the CRJ on the first run. Then a little while later, they hand out snack packs that include cheese and crackers, raisins, cookies, something else i can't remember, and a hard candy.

They also have the standard drink service as well.

Beats UAL! I was on one of their transcon flights yesterday... a small pack of bad snack mix, and anything else you had to buy!
Old Jun 25, 05, 6:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, B6, CO, DL, FL, UA, US Gold (only took 10k miles), WN, Amtrak
Thanks flygirl. Did you, or anyone else, rent a digiplayer, and was it worth it. This trip is strictly a guys weekend away and thus no computer for movies on board.
Old Jun 25, 05, 7:48 pm

Originally Posted by GWU ESIA STUDENT
Thanks flygirl. Did you, or anyone else, rent a digiplayer, and was it worth it. This trip is strictly a guys weekend away and thus no computer for movies on board.
hahaha, i did rent one. Some really good movies on it. Watched The Aviator. Wished I had time for Million Dollar Baby. FlyI guy was really funny too!

Search this Thread