Wiki Posts
Search

20% Discount Pop-up window

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2005, 7:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, AirTran Elite, Hertz PC
20% Discount Pop-up window

I know there are several discounts currently available but here is one I haven't seen mentioned. I was on FlyI.com checking prices and when I left the site without booking a pop-up opened offering me a 20% discount if I booked within the next 2 minutes. The coupon dissappeared after about 10 minutes.

You might need to clear your cookies from your browser so it thinks you are a new customer for this offer to appear.
Old Jun 14, 2005, 9:58 am

Oh that's cool. I haven't seen the pop ups yet, but maybe b/c i'm not a new customer..I wonder if you can use the 20% with the $20 dollar happy bags coupon too?
Old Jun 21, 2005, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by slowingdog
I know there are several discounts currently available but here is one I haven't seen mentioned. I was on FlyI.com checking prices and when I left the site without booking a pop-up opened offering me a 20% discount if I booked within the next 2 minutes. The coupon dissappeared after about 10 minutes.

You might need to clear your cookies from your browser so it thinks you are a new customer for this offer to appear.
I got this deal about a week ago but did not book then. I cleared my cookies yesterday and today I received the offer, so that works well!
Old Jun 23, 2005, 1:35 pm

Oh that's good to know! I'll have to try that. The 20% off is always helpful!
Old Jun 24, 2005, 12:12 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Needed to book a flight today and tried everything to try to get the pop-up with no luck. I had finally given up and started doing other things, about 20 minutes later a pop-up finally comes up (I still had the page open but I had forgotten about it), although it was only 10% off. I took the offer.
Old Jun 24, 2005, 1:10 pm

Programs: AA, B6, CO, DL, FL, UA, US Gold (only took 10k miles), WN, Amtrak
I saw it yesterday when I was checking to see if a previous trip's price had gone down and after it showed up I booked some travel that I had been planning on booking this weekend.
Old Jun 27, 2005, 4:42 pm

Today I went to Flyi.com and only got 10% off like said in an earlier post by someone.
Old Jun 28, 2005, 10:51 am

Programs: UA, NWA, Starwood
Yes, you can. I just booked a round trip using both 20% off and $20 coupon. Good luck!
Originally Posted by chicka12
Oh that's cool. I haven't seen the pop ups yet, but maybe b/c i'm not a new customer..I wonder if you can use the 20% with the $20 dollar happy bags coupon too?
Old Jun 28, 2005, 3:07 pm

Oh sweet - didn't know you could use both together, but that's such a great deal if you can! Those $20 off's are so helpful, espcially with the 20% off. I wonder if next time it will only give me 10% off, since it's already flashed the 20% off for me a couple of times. I"ll have to see! Thanks though!
Old Jun 30, 2005, 6:21 pm

Programs: UA, AA, WN; HH, MR, IHG
There is a direct link to this pop-up if it doesn't appear for you automatically:

http://www.flyi.com/specials/exitpopup.aspx

However, even when linked directly, the coupon will not always show up. I recommend going through the entire booking process until you get to the payment page... THEN hit the pop-up link. The cookies may check to see if you've attempted to book before deciding whether to give you the coupon.

You may need to clear cookies and/or cache for this to work, as before. Hopefully they haven't turned this deal off... it was working as of last weekend.
Old Jul 1, 2005, 12:07 pm

This worked for me! Thank you so much..I will def be putting this to use.
Old Jul 3, 2005, 11:17 am

Is the pop-up gone? I can't get anymore even when I clear my cookies.
Old Jul 4, 2005, 4:19 pm

Same problem

Originally Posted by UAL123
Is the pop-up gone? I can't get anymore even when I clear my cookies.
I haven't been able to get the pop up either, I've also cleared my cookies and files. . .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.