Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DigEPlayer -entertainment system

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2005, 1:48 pm
Original Poster

DigEPlayer -entertainment system

I know that these have been incorporated on the long haul flights, but haven't had the chance to see one yet myself. Just wondering if anyone has used one and what your thoughts are?
Old May 19, 2005, 2:31 pm

Programs: iclub
Originally Posted by retirentravel
I know that these have been incorporated on the long haul flights, but haven't had the chance to see one yet myself. Just wondering if anyone has used one and what your thoughts are?
they are pretty nice. i have used one from SAN to IAD and IAD to LAS. they make the trip go by so much faster. the screens are larger than the seat back screens of jet blue and frontier. it's worth the 10 bucks. IA only carries 40 digeplayers on board. They seem to be selling pretty well from what i hear.
Old May 27, 2005, 10:46 am
Original Poster

Thanks. Good to know. I was worried that the screen were going to be small - but glad its the opposite. I have not flown west yet - but hope to soon so I can use one!
Old May 30, 2005, 3:23 am

Programs: AS MVP, Elevate, AAdvantage, Mileage Plus
The Digeplayer itself is very cool, but I did not like the headsest Indy used on my flight (6 weeks ago). The ear pieces were very uncomfortable and I had to crank up the volume to the max to make anything out. I passed the comment along to the flight crew but they said it was all they had. On my flight they only sold six so I'm glad to hear sales have picked up.
Old Jun 5, 2005, 12:19 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, AA Gold
Originally Posted by EIPremier
The Digeplayer itself is very cool, but I did not like the headsest Indy used on my flight (6 weeks ago). The ear pieces were very uncomfortable and I had to crank up the volume to the max to make anything out.
Do the digeplayers have standard headphone jacks? I.e. can one bring their own headphones to use?
Old Jun 7, 2005, 7:12 am

Programs: iclub
Originally Posted by mango-gecko
Do the digeplayers have standard headphone jacks? I.e. can one bring their own headphones to use?
yup, they sure do. i bring my own headset. the ones that are handed out aren't the best.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.