Wiki Posts
Search

Changes to Schedule

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2005, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GLD, AA GLD 1MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Titanium
Changes to Schedule

I got two e-mails from Independence Air today, advising me that the flight times on two of my upcoming r/t bookings in May (IAD-EWR and TPA-IAD) had been changed. The IAD-EWR changes were minor - about an hour one way, about ten minutes the other - but the TPA-IAD changes were pretty significant. Luckily, when I called them they happily moved me to different flights on the same day with no charge. Just the same, anyone who has an itinerary booked for May or later might want to check and see if the timetables are still the same..
Old Apr 12, 2005, 2:39 pm

Programs: Jetblue
Originally Posted by jkm024
I got two e-mails from Independence Air today, advising me that the flight times on two of my upcoming r/t bookings in May (IAD-EWR and TPA-IAD) had been changed. The IAD-EWR changes were minor - about an hour one way, about ten minutes the other - but the TPA-IAD changes were pretty significant. Luckily, when I called them they happily moved me to different flights on the same day with no charge. Just the same, anyone who has an itinerary booked for May or later might want to check and see if the timetables are still the same..
At least they told you. I flew Delta a few months back, and they changed a 45 minute lay over in CVG to about 4 hours without letting me know. I just happened to be looking at my itinerary when I noticed the change. At least they moved me to ATL free of charge.

Back to I-air. I know they are going down to just under 60 planes, from their current 80something. I would suspect that they are going to start changing some schedules around. I am glad they reduced Newark. There was no need for 16 flights a day.
Old Apr 12, 2005, 9:37 pm

Programs: DL GM/MM; AS MVP-G
Dropped nonstops

I too received an email stating my nonstop GSP-MCO in May was now going through Dulles at completely different times of the day.

Am I entitled to a refund if I refuse this new itinerary?
Old Apr 13, 2005, 8:38 am

I'm flying TPA-IAD on 5/22 and they changed my flight from 6:15 PM to 4:10 PM. When I called they said that was their last flight out, which seems very early to me.

I'm only in TPA for a mini-break so losing 2 hours kindof bites, but the ticket cost all of $100 so who am I to complain?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.