New Indy Discount

Old Feb 25, 05, 11:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
New Indy Discount

Did a quick search and did not see this. This week's Businessweek has a full page ad for Indy. 20% off when booking through

www.FLYi.com/businessweeksave20

Enjoy it if you can!
Old Feb 25, 05, 3:48 pm

Programs: United 1K, AA Plat Exec, Marriott Plat Premier Elite, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Globalist
http://www.flyi.com/save20/ appears to be the correct URL.

Reid
Old Mar 1, 05, 8:42 am

Programs: Skymiles Silver, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum
This is very smart of them...first the ValPak discount and now them. It helps them figure out which advertising works best while developing their brand.
Old Mar 3, 05, 12:29 pm

I had seen that they were offering 20% off to students. Its nice they are extending the offer to others also.
Old Mar 12, 05, 4:17 am
Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

It appears they might have finally hired someone in marketing that knows what to do....
Old Mar 14, 05, 8:05 pm

Programs: AS MVP; WN A-List; Hyatt Expl; MR/CC/HH Gold, Hertz 5*
With these very successful sale fares in Jan and Feb and with load factors still low, I wonder if doing a limited fare with extremely low fares would be cheaper than buying ads. I've seen this in Europe, MyAir with a 1 Eurocent (and bookable) fare on many flights and RyanAir often with 9 Euro O/W fares. If you leave it on for a while and keep some unpopular flights available this should generate some free buzz.
Old Mar 15, 05, 10:58 pm

Programs: TSA/INS/FBI Platinum (stopped last 12 of 13 int'l returns - the computer broke once)
Originally Posted by robbert
With these very successful sale fares in Jan and Feb and with load factors still low, I wonder if doing a limited fare with extremely low fares would be cheaper than buying ads. I've seen this in Europe, MyAir with a 1 Eurocent (and bookable) fare on many flights and RyanAir often with 9 Euro O/W fares. If you leave it on for a while and keep some unpopular flights available this should generate some free buzz.
Load factors for my flights in February and March have been surprisingly high for what I was expecting. I've been on RJs that were full, and 319s that were almost full.

Search this Thread