Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

Do Non-USA Credit Cards Work for US and AA Dining Programs?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2009, 7:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA

US has a partner promo.

AA also has a sign up bonus.

We have 4 potential accounts-me and husband. All credit cards are from Australia but we will be in Orlando for a couple days next month so would use the program there.

I have a legit family USA address to register with but credit cards are from Australia.

Anyway we can use this program?
Old Aug 23, 2009, 7:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I believe so - if you can successfully sign up with the card, the meal charged to it should go through okay.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 9:40 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
Yes. But you might have to register it as the second card, after setting up the account with a US card that matches the US address you use to add the account. I remember reading somewhere here that you could perhaps set up an account with a non US address. Does anyone have a link to the relevant thread?

Good luck and bon appetit.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
I just signed up with Priority Club Dining Rewards this morning (because of their partner promo). Had to use my brother's TX address because I couldn't input a Cdn address. Registered a Cdn credit card (linked to my Toronto address) with no problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.