Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > iDine/Rewards Network
Reload this Page >

AA: Miles Upon Miles Bonus (targeted)/Earn up to 5,000 AAdvantage bonus miles

Old Jul 2, 09, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, AA Plat/Oneworld Sapphire

Miles Upon Miles Bonus (maybe targeted- check your account)
Earn up to 5,000 AAdvantageŽ bonus miles

Passion for travel? Here's a bonus that'll get you on the move. Imagine earning up to 5,000 American Airlines AAdvantageŽ bonus miles just by dining out!

Get on Board:

1 Register for the Miles Upon Miles Bonus*.
2 For every $50 you spend at any combination of program locations, you'll earn 500 AAdvantage bonus miles, up to 5,000 bonus miles in all.
This bonus lasts until September 30, so that's plenty of time to dine your way to 5,000 miles toward your favorite vacation spot!

Miles Upon Miles Bonus Details

*This bonus offer is open to the AAdvantage Dining program existing Online and VIP members only. To qualify, you must register for the Miles Upon Miles Bonus through the links on this page and you must be opted in and remain opted in to receive emails from the AAdvantage Dining program with a valid, deliverable email address. You must continue to satisfy Online and/or VIP Member level criteria to earn this bonus.

To earn this bonus, you must spend at least $50 (including tax and tip) in any combination of dines at participating restaurants, bars or clubs by September 30, 2009. In addition, all dines must occur during a valid reward period and be paid for with a credit or debit card registered in the AAdvantage Dining program. A maximum of 5,000 bonus miles may be earned with this bonus. Offer is not combinable with other AAdvantage DiningSM bonuses, but is combinable with the Double Rewards Promotion (i.e., you will earn double base miles on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, but not double bonus miles). Please allow 4-6 weeks for any bonus miles to post to your AAdvantage account. All account inquiries related to this bonus must be received by November 30, 2009.

Please note that some restaurants offer mileage rewards only on certain days of the week or up to a maximum spending amount per month. For complete program Terms and Conditions, guidelines and restrictions, and the latest rewards calendar, visit aa.rewardsnetwork.com. Other limitations may apply.
Old Jul 2, 09, 4:10 pm
Suspended

Not really targeted -- Open to any online or Elite member.
Old Jul 4, 09, 11:26 pm

Programs: UA 1P
So (2) $25 dines now net 1,000 miles + any survey bonuses AA throws our way
Old Jul 6, 09, 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by slomrtwo View Post
So (2) $25 dines now net 1,000 miles + any survey bonuses AA throws our way
It appears you can't combine the usual double miles (extended to Sept. 30) with the "miles upon miles" bonus for the same dines: "i.e., you will earn double base miles on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, but not double bonus miles"
Old Jul 7, 09, 5:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by st.exupery View Post
It appears you can't combine the usual double miles (extended to Sept. 30) with the "miles upon miles" bonus for the same dines: "i.e., you will earn double base miles on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, but not double bonus miles"
I think you're misinterpreting what you quoted. It says that you cannot DOUBLE the "miles upon miles" bonus miles. It does NOT say that you can't earn them!

So, if you dine on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday, for $50 worth of qualifying dines, you should earn:

10 mi./$ x $50 for dining on Mon/Tue/Wed = 500 miles

plus the Miles upon Miles bonus of 500 miles

Total: 1,000 miles
Old Jul 7, 09, 8:04 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by st.exupery View Post
Please re-read the Terms and Conditons that I have posted below;

Offer is not combinable with other AAdvantage DiningSM bonuses, but is combinable with the Double Rewards Promotion (i.e., you will earn double base miles on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, but not double bonus miles).

Emphasis in the original.

Matter resolved.
Old Jul 10, 09, 1:43 am

Originally Posted by KathyWdrf View Post
I think you're misinterpreting what you quoted.
I think you're right. At 10x rate (Mon Tues Wed) you are effectively doubling the double, not the case with lower rates.
Old Aug 5, 09, 9:27 am

Location: California; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat Elite, Omni
Well, that was an easy 5k:

07/25/09 DINING BONUS 0 2,500 2,500
07/22/09 DINING BONUS 0 500 500
07/17/09 DINING BONUS 0 2,000 2,000
Old Aug 9, 10, 1:40 pm

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, Marriott Plat
anyone has the link to register for this?
Old Aug 9, 10, 2:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HHonors Gold, AMEX PLT, SPG PLT, Marriott PLT, Southwest, UA Silver
FAIL

This thread is over a year old. Promo is over, sadly.
Old Aug 17, 10, 5:55 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Given the strictly historical value of this thread, it will now be locked. Moderator...

Search this Thread