Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

AADVANTAGE JUMPSTART YOUR SUMMER Bonus ALREADY HAS POSTED

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AADVANTAGE JUMPSTART YOUR SUMMER Bonus ALREADY HAS POSTED

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2009, 7:40 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Exclamation AADVANTAGE JUMPSTART YOUR SUMMER Bonus ALREADY HAS POSTED

05/06/2009 BONUS - JUMPSTART YOUR SUMMER Bonus N/A $0.00 1,000 Miles 05/12/2009
Old May 14, 2009, 6:05 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
You worked...er, ate...fast!
Old May 14, 2009, 9:42 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dstan
You worked...er, ate...fast!
Giftcards!
Old May 19, 2009, 12:51 am

Programs: CO Infinite Plat, UA Lifetime 1K, AA EXP, US(ex-CP), VX, DL, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Gold
This bonus says that we must dine 5x with each dine being at least $25. But if we dine Mon-Wed for $12.50, do we get a credit for this bonus (since Mon-Wed earns double points)?
Old May 19, 2009, 7:28 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by infiniteflyer
This bonus says that we must dine 5x with each dine being at least $25. But if we dine Mon-Wed for $12.50, do we get a credit for this bonus (since Mon-Wed earns double points)?

No, each dine must be at least $25 (or more) to qualify -- that is why gift cards are so good for this type of promotion.

However, the Jumpstart bonus and the double miles bonus on M -W can be earned at the same time.

I asked this specific question of RN personnel and was advised of this. In addition, both of these bonuses posted.

Last edited by NJUPINTHEAIR; May 19, 2009 at 9:15 am
Old May 19, 2009, 8:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
My offer was 5 x $25 = 1500 miles
Old May 20, 2009, 6:59 am

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Eagle has landed

05/09/09 dining bonus- 1000 miles 0 1,000 1,000
Old May 21, 2009, 1:16 am

Programs: CO Infinite Plat, UA Lifetime 1K, AA EXP, US(ex-CP), VX, DL, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
No, each dine must be at least $25 (or more) to qualify -- that is why gift cards are so good for this type of promotion.

However, the Jumpstart bonus and the double miles bonus on M -W can be earned at the same time.

I asked this specific question of RN personnel and was advised of this. In addition, both of these bonuses posted.
Thanks!
Old May 25, 2009, 6:09 am
Suspended

Giftcards!
Thanks for the great idea - this worked a treat. The knowledge on this forum is tremendous !!
Old Jun 4, 2009, 10:20 am
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC

Several of the places in KC I was going to regularly have dropped out (though we still have a lot of restaurants in, just the ones I went to a lot have dropped out!), so my usage has really fallen off, but yesterday I was on a business trip and scored two dines for > $25 each, so now I have three over $25 and will have to get the other two to get the Jumpstart promo I guess.

Anyway, just wanted to say that between the JumpStart, 2x on Mon/Tue/Wed, and 100 mile survey bonus, my dines yesterday are pretty lucrative, just like the good old days. Of course, even with just the Mon/Tue/Wed bonus + 100 miles for each dine once JumpStart is over/completed (JumpStart and Survey only overlap by 15 days after all), that's still nothing to sneeze at.
Old Jun 4, 2009, 11:59 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Beckles
Anyway, just wanted to say that between the JumpStart, 2x on Mon/Tue/Wed, and 100 mile survey bonus, my dines yesterday are pretty lucrative, just like the good old days. Of course, even with just the Mon/Tue/Wed bonus + 100 miles for each dine once JumpStart is over/completed (JumpStart and Survey only overlap by 15 days after all), that's still nothing to sneeze at.
I agree with your observation. By limiting myself to gift cards on Mon - Wed @ $25 each and the June Bonus, I reap 14 miles per $ at most places. Not too shabby.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.