FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Rewards Network (formerly iDine) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/rewards-network-formerly-idine-400/)
-   -   missing dines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/rewards-network-formerly-idine/890834-missing-dines.html)

pcoll52 Nov 20, 2008 12:48 pm

missing dines

My account shows dines up thru SEP, but none since then. Is anyone else having issues with rewards showing up?
I have checked My Account, the email is correct and I am selected to receive "offer" email, however have received none.
Seems to be something broken in there...
Thanks,

arollins Nov 20, 2008 1:13 pm

Hello, verify you account again

Check to see if your credit cards are up to date. I had a similar thing happened to me, my wife entered a credit card on her Idine acct for which she is the second person and I'm the primary card holder. All the dines I had on that card where credited to her and not me, luckily I discovered the error quickly. If none of this apply to you, you must provide them copy of credit card record detailing card number, date and amount. Contact them to see, as there is a fax # and address where you can apply this info.
good luck.

thepointsguy Nov 20, 2008 1:29 pm

I had a couple missing dines and I faxed in my receipt and acct info to Attn: Rebate Department
305-892-3364

Dines showed up a couple days later.

robhakari Nov 22, 2008 9:41 pm

do you really have to fax in a copy?

tonight i finally got tired of waiting for some postings to show, so i just clicked on "report missing dines" and filled in the requested info (last 4 digits of CC, amount spent, where). does that work or will i have to fax something?

rolyjp Nov 23, 2008 7:10 am

I've always had to send in a copy of either the restaurant bill or a copy of my credit card bill showing the transaction. Unlike others here who fax these, I always scan these documents and email them in with my request. I find this works faster without fail.

sdsearch Nov 23, 2008 8:44 am

Originally Posted by robhakari (Post 10797960)
do you really have to fax in a copy?

tonight i finally got tired of waiting for some postings to show, so i just clicked on "report missing dines" and filled in the requested info (last 4 digits of CC, amount spent, where). does that work or will i have to fax something?

You have to send in a copy of either the receipt or statement, but you don't have to necessarily fax.

If you can scan the receipt, and send it in electronically in a common format (say, PDF), then that should work.

I know from experience that printing the online statement from the credit card that shows the dine to a PDF file (www.primopdf.com) also works.

(In the case of scans, you have to attach them to the email you send in reporting the missing dine.)

Make sure, though, that the credit card number is clearly shown on the online statement. I found that, for example, Diners Club online statements don't work because Diners Club shows a different account number than your credit card number in bold print (and the actual card number only in small type halfway down the page), and iDine/RN gets so confused about that (no matter how much you try to explain it) that they consider it a dine on a non-registered card!

robhakari Nov 23, 2008 9:47 am

Originally Posted by sdsearch (Post 10799331)
You have to send in a copy of either the receipt or statement, but you don't have to necessarily fax.

If you can scan the receipt, and send it in electronically in a common format (say, PDF), then that should work.

I know from experience that printing the online statement from the credit card that shows the dine to a PDF file (www.primopdf.com) also works.

(In the case of scans, you have to attach them to the email you send in reporting the missing dine.)

Make sure, though, that the credit card number is clearly shown on the online statement. I found that, for example, Diners Club online statements don't work because Diners Club shows a different account number than your credit card number in bold print (and the actual card number only in small type halfway down the page), and iDine/RN gets so confused about that (no matter how much you try to explain it) that they consider it a dine on a non-registered card!

ok thanks. they automatic response I got last night said they would contact me with in 48 hours, so I guess I'll just wait and send a copy of my billing statement then