Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

How often do you check the restaurant listings?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2006, 9:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC

I check the listing at least twice a week, usually more. I like to discover what restaurants have joined the program and I want to know which ones are leaving. The funny thing is that I don't even eat out that often nowadays. Over the summer, I was eating out at least twice a week so it made sense to check the listings often. Now, it makes less sense and it's more of a hobby. I get excited when I find a new place near me that participates or I find a place that I want to try.
Old Nov 17, 2006, 10:04 pm

Programs: Peon in all
Usually check them every week or 2, unless I'm traveling.

It is exciting to find a new place nearby. But I usually check to make sure the cheap (soda) joints are still in the progam!
Old Nov 18, 2006, 2:44 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Toward the end of the month - that's when the warnings some restaurants are leaving - and again after the beginning of the month, when I can see new members and changes that went unannounced. Once more, within a couple of days, if I am going to travel to a destination with iDine restaurants.
Old Nov 18, 2006, 11:00 pm

Programs: AA Plat, UAL Premier Exec, SPG and HH Gold
Every time I'm about to order from or go to a restaurant that I think is idine -- but only because of the UAL promo where I'm much more focused than normal on making sure I'm getting credit I think I'm going to get.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.