Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

Incorrect emails from Delta idine re 25k promo

Old Oct 26, 2006, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

I just got an email from Delta idine re my status toward the 25k promo. It said I only have 4 dines instead of the 17 I really have. I called them and they said they are swamped with calls from people getting incorrect emails. They verified my actual total and told me to disregard the email. So if anyone else got the incorrect email, don't worry.
Old Oct 30, 2006, 11:44 pm

Thanks. I was a bit paniced over this. My total showed 0 but when I logged in there were 7 listed. I still have one from 10/20 that isn't even showing in my account details. I need to get it in gear to do the remaining 17 dines.
Old Oct 31, 2006, 10:21 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
A new email went out today with corrected information, and contained an apology for the error.
Old Nov 1, 2006, 6:28 am

Got the Delta email correction and apology today - and their count of my dines is still wrong. I'm not concerned right now though, as I verified my total over the phone with Rewards Network about a month ago.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.