Wiki Posts
Search

Got Miles from a place that left Idine

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2006, 8:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
Got Miles from a place that left Idine

Unless the UA RN site is messed up, I just got miles from a place that is no longer in the program. When I pull up this particular restaurant, every day now says "No Benefit," which I assume means that it has left the program. I ate there on the first day that the "No Benefit" started appearing ,but somehow I got miles today.

I wouldn't be surprised, though, if the restaurant is still in the program and the website is messed up. After all, I've seen the reverse: the restaurant has left the program but the website still showed it as participating for a few weeks afterwards. Take Maza: it left the program after May. In June, it was still listed as participating, but then suddenly they fixed it about halfway through the month and completely removed the restaurant link.
Old Jul 6, 2006, 3:34 pm

Originally Posted by rhwbullhead
Unless the UA RN site is messed up, I just got miles from a place that is no longer in the program. When I pull up this particular restaurant, every day now says "No Benefit," which I assume means that it has left the program. I ate there on the first day that the "No Benefit" started appearing ,but somehow I got miles today.

I wouldn't be surprised, though, if the restaurant is still in the program and the website is messed up. After all, I've seen the reverse: the restaurant has left the program but the website still showed it as participating for a few weeks afterwards. Take Maza: it left the program after May. In June, it was still listed as participating, but then suddenly they fixed it about halfway through the month and completely removed the restaurant link.
Hmm. This just also happened to me on Delta's idine site. I hope the restaurant is still with the program even though the site says it is not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.