Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

Fast Food Idine Places: e.g. BK in Quakertown, PA

Fast Food Idine Places: e.g. BK in Quakertown, PA

Old Jun 8, 2006, 3:03 am

Programs: UA 1P
Denny's at West Haven, CT participates. Now I just have to bike 5 miles to get there, and 5 miles to get back. Probably good for me after all the fat I'll end up eating there...
Old Jun 10, 2006, 12:49 pm

Omega in Greenfield, WI (Milwaukee SW Suburb) is on IDine. I can get a burger on one IDine charge, and then get a custard cone for a second charge on a different IDine program. Also, Bella's Fat Cat (a couple of Milwaukee locations) is another burger/custard stand with similar potential.
Old Jun 11, 2006, 4:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
Free stuff

Originally Posted by Brendan
Denny's Restaurant on Belmont Ave. near Youngstown, OHio participates in Idine! Next to the I-80 freeway exit.
I almost had a bad experience at this Denny's. On the way back from NYC to Chicago, we stopped at this Denny's for food and miles. We got seated and they forgot about us b/c of a huge party they were serving in back. They were very apologetic and gave us free beverages and a free dessert. I'm sure the waitress who eventually served us was just trying to get a good tip from some initially disgruntled patrons but I was happy that things worked out this way.

Now, I just hope that I don't have to manually post the dine
Old Jul 13, 2006, 8:36 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club, Emerald Club, Amtrak
Fried Okra

Church's in Greensboro NC participates as of this date (July 13, 2006).
It's similar to KFC, only a little lower cost and a lot more Southern. That is to say, their side dishes include delicacies such as fried okra. A 99-cent regular-size serving of the okra is worth the visit.
Unfortunately, the location is equally inconvenient to pretty much all of the places a business visitor would go in Greensboro, and well beyond walking range from any hotel.
Old Dec 22, 2006, 12:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by ZeppoX
Church's in Greensboro NC participates as of this date (July 13, 2006).

Unfortunately, the location is equally inconvenient to pretty much all of the places a business visitor would go in Greensboro, and well beyond walking range from any hotel.
It is also not in the best of neighborhoods.

But, Church's in Greensboro is one of only two "Hot Deals" restaurants in North Carolina. The 20 miles per dollar was worth me going a little out of my way to pick up picnic food a couple of months ago, and the chicken was better than KFC.

If anyone is still looking for fast food restaurants, the Sonic Drive-In restaurants in and around Columbia, SC are in the program.
Old Apr 19, 2007, 11:55 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club, Emerald Club, Amtrak
Originally Posted by tarheel99
If anyone is still looking for fast food restaurants, the Sonic Drive-In restaurants in and around Columbia, SC are in the program.
In fact, if one uses idine's neighborhood search function and searches all of South Carolina, quite a few fast foods will show up. A bunch of Sonic locations and a smaller number of Carolina Wings locations. Many of these are convenient for those traveling on the Interstates. Not sure what's up there, but perhaps it's one or two franchisees who have taken the idine plunge for all their locations.

Edited to add: Also, Kolache Depot just off I-95 in Savannah Georgia techically is a bakery, but for breakfast it functions in a fast-food way. Try the apricot and the sausage. Avoid the poppyseed unless you are Czech or in some other way have learned to enjoy dirt-flavored pastry.

Last edited by ZeppoX; Apr 19, 2007 at 12:03 pm
Old Apr 19, 2007, 9:23 pm
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
The Burger King restaurants down in the Florida Keys are iDine restaurants, for those looking for some fine dining while on vacation in paradise.
Old Apr 20, 2007, 7:41 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, SWA CP
I posted these in another thread I started about an exchange program for chain restaurants which got no response , but In Indianapolis there are two Quizno's location in the program. Qdoba and Moe's were in the program, but recently dropped out. I also know of a Buffalo Wild Wings near Dayton, OH.
Old Apr 20, 2007, 10:12 am

Programs: AAdvantage 2 million, Marriott Gold
Several examples in FL - Tijuana Flats, Beef O'Brady's and Cheeburger Cheeburger. I buy from the CC in Ft Myers when I am in that are and use it at a location closer to me. Same with Beef's and TF. When I am near the ones that participate, it's a great time to get a card.

Just make sure it is not store specific. I especially ask at the one where I want to redeem.
Old Apr 26, 2007, 3:29 pm

Arby's in Fillmore, Utah participates (a small town of around 100 people on I-15 between Salt Lake City and Las Vegas...good rest stop on that drive). Unlimited visits.

There are a couple Taco Bells in the Seattle area, too, last I checked. 1 visit per month on those.
Old Apr 27, 2007, 2:45 pm

Programs: WN, DL, UA, AA, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
The local Papa John's in La Crosse, WI participates. Definately not chain-wide, though.
Old Dec 12, 2007, 5:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
Mrs Fields Cookies

I saw the other recently bumped thread about sitdown chain restaurants that are in Idine. As Mrs Fields doesn't really fit, I decided to bump my old thread.
Periodically, I do a search of Idine for places in the actual city limits of Chicago and I discovered that this Mrs Fields Cookies location joined.

http://mpdining.rewardsnetwork.com/d...equestid=41405

11601 W Touhy (O'Hare Airport)
Chicago, IL 60666 US
Phone: (773) 686-7710
Old Dec 13, 2007, 12:26 pm

Programs: DL Silver
The Salt Lake City area has some Arbys and Dairy Queens in the program.
Old Dec 15, 2007, 9:55 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Plat, SPG, National Exec
Around LAX:

El Pollo Loco El Segundo
El Pollo Loco Hermosa Beach
Denny's Hawthorne
Old Dec 20, 2007, 5:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1.5MM, Asiana Club Silver, KE Morning Calm, Hyatt Platinum, Amtrak Select
More El Pollo Loco's around Los Angeles:

1545 S. Western Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90006

630 N Sepulveda Blvd
El Segundo, CA 90245

1437 Glenoaks Ave
Glendale, CA 91201

17240 Saticoy Street
Van Nuys, CA 91406

719 Pier Ave
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254

5001 Wilshire Blvd #101
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.