Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2013, 3:23 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Unless, I'm misunderstanding the promotion, I believe everyone can get a bonus (although, likely from US, not directly from RN) on US Airways DM Dining through US Airways current promo -

Number of purchases/dines.............Bonus miles
1 - 3................................................ 25%
4 - 6................................................ 50%
7 - 9................................................ 75%
10 - 12........................................... 100%

Here's the link: http://shopping.usairways.com/promot...PromoCode=SR13

Earning bonus miles
Bonus miles will be awarded to registered Dividend Miles members as a percentage of total miles earned from qualifying partners via a tiered structure. Tier structure is as follows:

Qualifying Activity 1 – 3 = 25% bonus miles
Qualifying Activity 4 – 6 = 50% bonus miles
Qualifying Activity 7 – 9 = 75% bonus miles
Qualifying Activity 10 – 12 = 100% bonus miles

..... Transactions must have an Eligible Activity Date between April 22, 2013 and June 23, 2013 to qualify for the bonus.....

Qualifying partners:
1800Flowers
FTD
FedEx
Teleflora
Vinesse
Wine Insiders
Dividend Miles StoreFront
SkyMall
DM Dining
Old Apr 26, 2013, 1:51 am

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Originally Posted by FindAWay
Unless, I'm misunderstanding the promotion, I believe everyone can get a bonus (although, likely from US, not directly from RN) on US Airways DM Dining through US Airways current promo -

Number of purchases/dines.............Bonus miles
1 - 3................................................ 25%
4 - 6................................................ 50%
7 - 9................................................ 75%
10 - 12........................................... 100%

Here's the link: http://shopping.usairways.com/promot...PromoCode=SR13

Very good catch, FindAWay. You found a way to more miles.

I will be able to earn the 100% bonus very rapidly. I dine more than 12 times almost every month. Plus, I have to purchase some stuff on-line for my family.
Old Apr 26, 2013, 9:27 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Gold
RN vs Living Social

Perhaps old news to most folks here, but I never caught this before for the "Living Social via a FF shopping portal vs RN" points debate:

FF shopping portal T&Cs for Living Social: "Excludes Takeout & Delivery deals, LivingSocial Plus subscriptions, or LivingSocial Rewards Visa Card sign-ups. Offer not valid on Charity or Promotional deals."

New rule? I don't remember seeing this aspect earlier in the year.

...so I guess there's no reason to use Takeout & Delivery deals via Living Social (2-3x, but sometimes a 6x bonus) instead of RN with a registered CC (3x or 5x for VIPs).
Old Apr 27, 2013, 10:03 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA- Lifetime Platinum; Marriott - Lifetime Platinum: Starwood - Gold; IHG - Platinum
Originally Posted by Open Jaw
Very good catch, FindAWay. You found a way to more miles.

I will be able to earn the 100% bonus very rapidly. I dine more than 12 times almost every month. Plus, I have to purchase some stuff on-line for my family.
The $50.00 per transaction is very limiting on this promo.
Old Apr 27, 2013, 10:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by paradocs
The $50.00 per transaction is very limiting on this promo.
To which $50.00 per transaction condition are you referring? The minimum doesn't appear to apply to DM Dining. In fact, it seems to apply only to on-line portal purchases.

Here's the T&C language:

Qualifying Dividend Miles StoreFront transactions must also meet a minimum purchase amount of $50.00 to be deemed an eligible transaction.
Old Apr 28, 2013, 4:25 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA- Lifetime Platinum; Marriott - Lifetime Platinum: Starwood - Gold; IHG - Platinum
Originally Posted by FindAWay
To which $50.00 per transaction condition are you referring? The minimum doesn't appear to apply to DM Dining. In fact, it seems to apply only to on-line portal purchases.

Here's the T&C language:
Thanks for pointing that out. I wish they would spell out exactly what spending is required for dining.
Old Apr 29, 2013, 4:54 pm

Originally Posted by paradocs
Thanks for pointing that out. I wish they would spell out exactly what spending is required for dining.
I am just going to dine at least 12 times. I refuse to worry about spending limits because they didn't list any.

Happy dining!
Old May 20, 2013, 7:38 pm

Bonus offer from US.

As a thank you for being an elite member, we're offering you the chance to earn up to 1,250 bonus miles! Once you register, you'll earn 250 bonus miles each time you spend $100 dining at participating Dividend Miles Dining locations. Repeat up to 5 times for a total of 1,250 bonus miles! Just follow these simple steps:

1 Register for the Big Spender Bonus.*
2 Spend $100 in any combination of dines at participating Dividend Miles Dining locations by June 16, 2013.
3 Complete your dining reviews within 30 days of each dine.
4 Earn 250 bonus miles!
5 Repeat up to 5 times for a total of 1,250 bonus miles!

*Invitation only
Old May 21, 2013, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Bonus offer from US.
*Invitation only
Did you get an email about this Big Spender Bonus? I didn't, but I went to check my US Bonuses tab, and it's there!

So thanks a lot for pointing it out here! ^

I am just going to dine at least 12 times. I refuse to worry about spending limits because they didn't list any.
I'm not clear to whether you get any bonus (from the "Qualifying Activity 10 – 12 = 100%" bonus) on your 13th+ dine. The way it's phrased sounds like it may be capped to your first 12 dines only?

Last edited by sdsearch; May 21, 2013 at 1:48 pm
Old May 21, 2013, 3:43 pm

Originally Posted by sdsearch
Did you get an email about this Big Spender Bonus? I didn't, but I went to check my US Bonuses tab, and it's there!

+1 ^

I'm not clear to whether you get any bonus (from the "Qualifying Activity 10 – 12 = 100%" bonus) on your 13th+ dine. The way it's phrased sounds like it may be capped to your first 12 dines only?
I read it the same way as you do - capped at 12.
Old May 21, 2013, 6:14 pm

Bonus offer from US.

As a thank you for being an elite member, we're offering you the chance to earn up to 1,250 bonus miles! Once you register, you'll earn 250 bonus miles each time you spend $100 dining at participating Dividend Miles Dining locations. Repeat up to 5 times for a total of 1,250 bonus miles! Just follow these simple steps:

2 Spend $100 in any combination of dines at participating Dividend Miles Dining locations by June 16, 2013.
4 Earn 250 bonus miles!
5 Repeat up to 5 times for a total of 1,250 bonus miles!

*Invitation only
I got the same offer from UA.
Old May 21, 2013, 8:30 pm

Location: WashDC - AA Lifetime Gold, UA Premier Gold, Marriott Titanium Lifetime, Hilton Diamond, Cal Tort Burrito Elito
Please Share iDine Bonuses

I got a slightly different offer of double miles from UA:

As a thank you for being an elite member, you can earn double miles at any participating MileagePlus DiningSM restaurants! Once you register, dine up to five times by June 16 to earn double the rewards. Just follow these simple steps:
2 Dine up to five times at participating MileagePlus Dining locations by June 16, 2013.
4 Earn double miles!
Old May 21, 2013, 10:20 pm

Yes, this promo is capped at 12 transactions only I believe. And no I did not receive an email about the Big Spender promo. I found it at my bonus tab as well.
Old May 21, 2013, 11:22 pm

UA double

Originally Posted by gatorboy
I got a slightly different offer of double miles from UA:

As a thank you for being an elite member, you can earn double miles at any participating MileagePlus DiningSM restaurants! Once you register, dine up to five times by June 16 to earn double the rewards. Just follow these simple steps:
2 Dine up to five times at participating MileagePlus Dining locations by June 16, 2013.
4 Earn double miles!
I got the same offer. The five dines will push me over the elite threshold.
Old May 22, 2013, 1:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I did not receive an email about the Big Spender promo. I found it at my bonus tab as well.
While I didn't get the email about my US $100=250 Big Spender Bonus at US, I did get an email yesterday about the double-on-five-dines Big Spender Bonus at UA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.