Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2005, 5:39 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA- Lifetime Platinum; Marriott - Lifetime Platinum: Starwood - Gold; IHG - Platinum
I am so glad the AA promo goes on another month. I am up to 70 of these 250 miles babies. This has been a terrific promo!

I have finished 29 out of 32 dines for UAL ( dining for four family members).
Old Sep 27, 2005, 9:04 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist
New Continental bonus

3,000 Bonus Miles on the Side

Valid Tue., Sep. 27, 2005 - Wed., Nov. 30, 2005 (Time Remaining: 65 days)
Posted Tue., Sep. 20, 2005

Register online at onepass.rewardsnetwork.com/buildyourbonus.
The more you dine, the more you earn with OnePass Dining Build Your Bonus. Simply register now and dine from October 1, 2005 through November 30, 2005 and receive up to3,000 bonus miles - in addition to the up to 10 miles per dollar spent* onyour entire dining bill for qualified dines. Here's something for you to chew on:

Dine 8 times, earn 3,000 bonus miles
Dine 6 times, earn 2,000 bonus miles
Dine 4 times, earn 1,000 bonus miles
Dine 2 times, earn 500 bonus miles
To enroll in OnePass Dining, visit onepass.rewardsnetwork.com or call 1-800-555-5396.
Old Sep 27, 2005, 10:40 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA- Lifetime Platinum; Marriott - Lifetime Platinum: Starwood - Gold; IHG - Platinum
dxtraveller Can you give us a link please? When I go to the One Pass Dining page this is the promo I see:

R.S.V.P to earn up to 3,000 bonus miles with OnePass Dining.

Spend $150 or more in qualified dines in August and earn 1,500 bonus miles. Spend another $150 or more during September and earn another 1,500 bonus miles. That's a total of up to 3,000 OnePass miles you can earn during our R.S.V.P. Bonus promotion 8/1/05 - 9/30/05! Advance registration is required. Register here and get full details, guidelines and restrictions.
Old Sep 28, 2005, 5:17 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist
Hi Paradocs

I found the link on continental.com under frequent flyer, news and offers, other. The link from there to onepassrewards worked. Im still not sure how to create a link in a post but I'll try again.

onepass.rewardsnetwork.com/buildyourbonus

I hope this works.
Old Sep 28, 2005, 6:44 pm

Update on new Continental Bonus

Originally Posted by dxtraveler
3,000 Bonus Miles on the Side

Valid Tue., Sep. 27, 2005 - Wed., Nov. 30, 2005 (Time Remaining: 65 days)
Posted Tue., Sep. 20, 2005

Register online at onepass.rewardsnetwork.com/buildyourbonus.
The more you dine, the more you earn with OnePass Dining Build Your Bonus. Simply register now and dine from October 1, 2005 through November 30, 2005 and receive up to3,000 bonus miles - in addition to the up to 10 miles per dollar spent* onyour entire dining bill for qualified dines. Here's something for you to chew on:

Dine 8 times, earn 3,000 bonus miles
Dine 6 times, earn 2,000 bonus miles
Dine 4 times, earn 1,000 bonus miles
Dine 2 times, earn 500 bonus miles
To enroll in OnePass Dining, visit onepass.rewardsnetwork.com or call 1-800-555-5396.

Qualified dines** must be between 10/1/05 and 11/30/05 and a minimum of $25. You must register for this bonus before the dine in order for the dine to qualify.

The registration site now says 10/1/05 to 11/30/05 and a minimum of $25, so don't try to start before then.
Old Sep 29, 2005, 12:13 am
Original Member

Thanks dxtraveller and cornroaster for posting the links and details. I think a $25 minimum is a bit prohibitive. I wonder if it is the way the idine bonuses are going in the future?
Old Oct 1, 2005, 10:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
New Delta promo

Originally Posted by paradocs
Thanks dxtraveller and cornroaster for posting the links and details. I think a $25 minimum is a bit prohibitive. I wonder if it is the way the idine bonuses are going in the future?

Your wish was their command, paradocs!

I see gift certificates in our futures ...

Build Your Bonus Promotion

Earn up to 3,000 Bonus Miles

10/1/05 - 11/30/05

Advance bonus registration is required.

Dine 8 times - earn 3,000 Bonus Miles.

Dine 6 times - earn 2,000 Bonus Miles.

Dine 4 times - earn 1,000 Bonus Miles.

Dine 2 times - earn 500 Bonus Miles.

Qualified dines** must be between 10/1/05 and 11/30/05 and a minimum of $25. You must register for this bonus before the dine in order for the dine to qualify.
Old Oct 1, 2005, 10:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Here's Alaska ...

90 days instead of usual 60 and no minimum individual tab required:

R.S.V.P. Promotion

Earn 1,000 Bonus Miles

October 1 - December 31, 2005

Advance registration is required.

Simply spend $150 or more dining out at participating restaurants between October 1 and December 31, 2005 and you'll earn 1,000 Bonus Miles. That's in addition to the Mileage Plan Miles you already earn just for dining out!

Qualified dines** must be between 10/1/05 and 12/31/05, and you must register for this bonus before the dine in order for the dine to qualify.
Old Oct 1, 2005, 1:14 pm

Programs: Peon in all
New UA and US promos too

There are new promos for UA and US. Each is a little different.

UA bonus offer – 1500 bonus miles for $150 spending in October and earn another 1500 bonus miles for $150 spending in November

R.S.V.P. Bonus Offer Terms and Conditions
**Qualified dines are dines after registering for this promotion and which occur between 10/1/05 and 11/30/05 at participating Mileage Plus Dining restaurants during a valid benefit period and paid for with a credit or debit card registered with Mileage Plus Dining. Other limitations may apply. Offer only valid for Mileage Plus Dining members who have already created a web profile (by setting up an online Password) at united.com/dining.
Miles accrued, awards issued and bonus offers are subject to the rules of the United Mileage Plus program. United, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other participating companies and partners. The Mileage Plus program, including accruals, awards and bonus miles offers, is subject to change without notice. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger. United and Mileage Plus are registered service marks. For complete details about the Mileage Plus program, visit www.united.com.
Only one R.S.V.P. Bonus per month, up to a maximum of 3,000 bonus miles, will be awarded per member. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the promotion has ended for any bonus miles to post to your account.
Miles will be awarded based on the first $600 you spend per restaurant, per month. Some restaurants offer mileage awards only on certain days of the week or times of the day. For complete program details, guidelines and restrictions, as well as the latest benefit schedules, visit united.com/dining.

US bonus offer – 1000 bonus miles for $150 spending 10/1 to 12/31

R.S.V.P. Bonus Offer Terms and Conditions
**Qualified dines are dines after registering for this promotion and which occur between 10/1/05 and 12/31/05 at participating restaurants during a valid benefit period and paid for with a credit or debit card registered with Dividend Miles Dining & Hotels. Other limitations may apply. Offer only valid for members of the Dividend Miles Dining & Hotels program who have already created a web profile (by setting up an online Username and Password) at usairways.rewardsnetwork.com.
Only one R.S.V.P. Bonus will be awarded per member. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the promotion has ended for any Bonus Miles to post to your account.
Miles will be awarded based only on the first $600 you spend per restaurant, per month. Some restaurants offer mileage awards only on certain days of the week or times of the day. For complete program details, guidelines and restrictions, as well as the latest benefit schedules, visit usairways.rewardsnetwork.com.
Old Oct 1, 2005, 2:38 pm

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
I am so glad the AA promo goes on another month. I am up to 70 of these 250 miles babies. This has been a terrific promo!

I have finished 29 out of 32 dines for UAL ( dining for four family members).
Yikes, I just did the math, 70 qualified eats from 8/1 to 9/27: that's well more than one dine per day, not even factoring in those 29 UALers. Pairdocs, will you soon have to change your handle to fourofdocs? My qualified dines are in the mid-40's, and I'm feeling a bit sluggish myself and thinking about starting that diet 9/1.

But have to agree about it being a terrrific promo. Wonder if anything else is planned.
Old Oct 2, 2005, 1:55 pm

Programs: AA Plat, BA, DL, Frontier, NWA, SWA, UA, HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat, Choice Priv, BW, Diners
They have been that way multiple times in the past, too, but far from universal then and still far from universal now.

The Build Your Bonus at BA back in Aug/Sep had a $25/dine minimum, but the new double miles on first two dines doesn't (tho it'd be silly to waste your only two doubled dines on cheap dines!).

UA had some promo last year that had a $25/dine minimum (I forget which one), but hasn't had a $25/dine minimum on promos since (including no per-dine minimum on either their recent Build Your Bonus which had no minimum of any kind, or their current RSVP, although their current RSVP requires a higher TOTAL spending per month than most of the other RSVP variations).

Given that the $150 total dining spend is the exact same amount that AA Gold/Plat/EXP members have needed to earn the AA elite 500 bonus miles/month, it's THAT TOTAL dining spend minimum which seems to be gaining ground as I see it, more than any per-dine minimums. (Until early this year, the AA elite bonus only required 3 dines a month, no minimum!)
Old Oct 2, 2005, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
...my question is this: Are there any other bonuses that are presently running similar to the Delta bonus??

Thanks -- and good eating!
Moderator - Since NJUPINTHEAIR is apparently unable to edit his first post in this thread right now, could you edit the title of the thread to state "IDine Bonus Thread" so that the purpose of the sticky thread is clearer. There are several other threads going right now describing current bonuses, as the title of this thread might not be clear to everyone. Thanks.
Old Oct 2, 2005, 7:09 pm
Original Member

All so far posted on Free Frequent Flyer Miles

In the Dining section of the Other Programs I Like page of my website below I have listed the current idine bonuses for Delta, American, Northwest, United, Alaska, Continental, and America West Airlines, and U.S. and British Airways. Midwest Airlines and Priority Club have not yet responded with an offer.

MODERATOR: May I suggest that you close the other threads listing these offers, referring people to this sticky one? Thanks.
Old Oct 28, 2005, 3:00 pm

Moderator: please consider not closing this thread. While Gary is the greatest, he is very succesful in doing more and more trips and is away during which times his wonderful site is not updated, plus sometimes it is better to have the new promos also here.
Old Nov 2, 2005, 12:36 am
Original Member

And very often the info on my website comes from this thread. Consider me your secretary.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.