Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2013, 1:13 pm
Original Member

Getting back to the stated purpose of this thread...

All of the Rewards Network (iDine) new member bonuses have changed except that of Southwest Airlines. See the Bonus section of each program.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 1:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by EkekoBWI
Yep, I suppose I was a bit unclear in my OP. I meant to say that the points neither posted to AA nor the iDine site. But, as of this AM, all dines' points and the associated 1000-point bonus posted to AA (not iDine, though...but posting to iDine is now irrelevant since I already made VIP for 2013 and the points are accounted for on my AA account.)
Are you sure they didn't post to your RewardsNetwork (RN, formerly known as iDine) account? Remember, as soon 2013 starts up, it doesn't show any 2012 earning automatically any more. It always (by default) shows the date range from Jan 1 of the current year to today's date. So to see whether it showed up at AAdvantage Dining, now that you're checking in 2013, you had to change the date range manually to iinclude however far back those dines were in 2012 (because the dines will post, even if late, with the original dine dates, and the bonus also posts with the dine date the qualified you for the bonus).
Old Jan 22, 2013, 9:20 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
I was targeted for a double miles promo for dines between January 22, 2013 and February 5, 2013 (for AA) after dining twice this year through AA RN after several months of inactivity on RN AA.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I got an email that I've been automatically registered for Delta double miles through February 5th.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 11:38 am

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
I also got that same email from my DL RN account. Double miles until 2/5/13.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Today, I got that notice from Alaska -- still nothing from Priority Club nor American, but I may have been "too active" with them late last year.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Today, I got that notice from Alaska -- still nothing from Priority Club nor American, but I may have been "too active" with them late last year.
I believe you are correct. I only dined with DL 13 times in 2012 and got the bonus offer. I didn't get the offer from US (20 dines) and AA (60 dines).
Old Feb 19, 2013, 11:38 am

Location: Scarsdale, NY USA; LT PLT AA; AA 3 mm (4 mm will never happen); Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver, AA is clueless why I fly
Originally Posted by FindAWay
I was targeted for a double miles promo for dines between January 22, 2013 and February 5, 2013 (for AA) after dining twice this year through AA RN after several months of inactivity on RN AA.
My daughter was targeted but neither my wife nor I were targeted. Unless I missed it, the double points do not require reviewing the dining experience.

Guess my daughter will rack up miles over the next few weeks. (I manage all three accounts)
Old Feb 20, 2013, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This promotion ended two weeks ago.

I guess they're going to run a sweep later as I never got any bonus miles along with the base ones that posted.
Old Feb 20, 2013, 6:32 pm

This promotion ended two weeks ago.

I guess they're going to run a sweep later as I never got any bonus miles along with the base ones that posted.
The promo email was sent (1/22 or so) to some VIP members in the RN DL program. No resgisteration was required and surveys had to be completed. I got the email and still have not received any bonus miles as of yet. I was told last night it could take a few more weeks for bonus miles to be deposited into my DL account.

Last edited by Open Jaw; Feb 22, 2013 at 9:54 am
Old Feb 21, 2013, 8:40 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
I was targeted (and notified by email) for a double miles promo for dines between February 20 – March 6 (for DL where I am merely an "online member" and not a VIP) after dining four times total last year (and ever) through DL RN with my last dine in August 2012.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 11:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Open Jaw
The promo email was sent (1/22 or so) to some VIP members in the RN DL program. No resgisteration was required and surveys had to be completed. I got the email and still have not received any bonus miles as of yet. I was told last night it could take a few more weeks for bonus miles to be deposited into my DL account.
I just checked and my AS and DL "January Double Miles" posted correctly in last Tuesday's weekly transfer.
Old Mar 1, 2013, 6:54 am

I just checked and my AS and DL "January Double Miles" posted correctly in last Tuesday's weekly transfer.
I noticed that as well when I logged into Delta's website to check some fares. I just hope that there'll be more bonuses in the near future. All my FF accounts could used more miles.
Old Mar 5, 2013, 8:58 pm

We have a limited bonus offer. All dines at Fogo de Chao-- the Brazilian Steakhouse in Atlanta, Beverly Hills, Chicago, Denver, Washington DC, and Miami-- will earn double miles between 3/10 to 3/24. One must register and see the addresses of the locations involved with this promo.

I was able to register for the promo with AA and DL, but not US. I have no idea about other programs.

Last edited by Open Jaw; Mar 5, 2013 at 10:51 pm Reason: More info
Old Mar 5, 2013, 10:55 pm

Originally Posted by Open Jaw
We have a limited bonus offer. All dines at Fogo de Chao-- the Brazilian Steakhouse in Atlanta, Beverly Hills, Chicago, Denver, Washington DC, and Miami-- will earn double miles between 3/10 to 3/24. One must register and see the addresses of the locations involved with this promo.

I was able to register for the promo with AA and DL, but not US. I have no idea about other programs.
I have been thinking of going to Fogo. Can I register for the promo if I wasn't targeted? If so, how do I register? Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.