Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > iDine/Rewards Network
Reload this Page >

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Old Apr 5, 06, 10:08 am

Programs: UA, AA, US, DL, PC Plat, Dollar, Avis, National, SPG, HH Gold, CC Gold
The Pocket directory states
"Look for full details, guidelines and restrictions of current offers everytime you check the Bonus tabo on our web site."

Also, since the Every Meat bonus is coming in May, I suspect registration will begin May 1st or thereabouts.
Old Apr 5, 06, 9:53 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA- Lifetime Platinum; Marriott - Lifetime Platinum: Starwood - Gold; IHG - Platinum
New AA promo

Did everyone get this via email? I think it's very generous and doable. Remember to register before you dine!

Bonus Offer Registration

Spend $50 or more - earn 250 bonus miles.
Spend $100 or more - earn 500 bonus miles.
Spend $150 or more - earn 1,000 bonus miles.
Spend $250 or more - earn 2,000 bonus miles.
Spend $500 or more - earn 5,000 bonus miles.

Earn up to 5,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles
during our Big Spender Bonus promotion!
4/1/06 - 5/31/06

https://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/regist...rc=AABonuspage
Old Apr 21, 06, 1:16 am

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
UA May & June 250 miles/per $15 dining bonus 5K max

A previous poster said that he saw something about this in the mailer. I just logged onto the Mileage Plus RN site and found the terms on the website:

I just logged onto the Mileage PLus Dining site. This must have just come up today as no one has posted it yet and I don't remember seeing it yesterday. Anyway:

Earn up to 5,000 bonus miles
during our Every Meal Bonus promotion

5/1/06 - 6/30/06

It's as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Register now for our Every Meal Bonus.
2. Dine at participating restaurants between 5/1/06 and 6/30/06 on a day when a benefit is being offered,* and spend $15 or more (including tax and tip).
3. Earn 250 bonus miles every time ... up to 5,000 bonus miles in all!**

To qualify for this promotion, qualified dines* must be a minimum of $15 and occur between 5/1/06 and 6/30/06. You must register for this bonus before the dine in order for the dine to qualify.

Every Meal Bonus Offer Terms and Conditions

*Qualified dines are dines after registering for this promotion and which occur between 5/1/06 and 6/30/06 that are $15 or greater (including tax and tip) at participating restaurants on a day when benefits are being offered and which are paid for with a credit or debit card registered with Mileage Plus Dining. Other limitations may apply. Offer only valid for Mileage Plus Dining members who have already set up an online account (with their Mileage Plus Number and Password) at united.com/dining. A maximum of 5,000 bonus miles will be awarded. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the promotion has ended for any bonus miles to post to your account.

Miles accrued, awards issued and bonus offers are subject to the rules of the United Mileage Plus program. United, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other participating companies and partners. The Mileage Plus program, including accruals, awards and bonus miles offers, is subject to change without notice. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger. United and Mileage Plus are registered service marks. For complete details about the Mileage Plus program, visit www.united.com.

**Miles will be awarded based only on the first $600 you spend per restaurant, per month. Some restaurants offer mileage awards only on certain days of the week or times of the day. For complete program Terms & Conditions, details, guidelines and restrictions, and the latest benefit schedules, visit united.com/dining.

If you have any questions or need assistance, call Member Services at 1-800-555-5116.

©2006 Rewards Network Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Old May 11, 06, 9:15 am
VIP

Looks like the last day of the AAdvantage promotion will have something to do with AA Dining. I wonder if this will be related to dining partners such as iDine.
Old May 11, 06, 10:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by VIP
Looks like the last day of the AAdvantage promotion will have something to do with AA Dining. I wonder if this will be related to dining partners such as iDine.
"Such as"? AAdvantage Dining IS the name of AA's iDine program.

Also, there are NO other dining partners for ANYONE (in terms of earning miles for dining). There used to be another program (I'm spacing on the name) that Diners Club used a few years ago, but then they converted to iDine.

The only other dining "rewards" programs I'm familiar with (existing today) are ones like Entertainment or restaurant.com which are all discount programs of some sort (ie, they operate exclusively in the money currency world, not the miles currency or points currency worlds).
Old May 25, 06, 8:40 pm

Rewards Network
Dine Out and Earn Triple Midwest Miles
======================================
Earn triple miles on qualified dines at participating restaurants -- up
to 30 miles per dollar spent on your first three dines. Register for the
promotion at rewardsnetwork.com/midwest-triplemiles before you dine.
Offer valid until June 30, 2006.

To learn more, click here.
http://ma.midwestairlines.com/UM/T.a....511.13.244226
Old May 31, 06, 6:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
New AS bonus

AS VISA transactions only: Triple first three dines 6/1 --> 7/31

Further details and enrollment here
Old Jun 26, 06, 2:23 am

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
Thumbs up 25,000 UA 25th Anniversary Bonus

I just logged into the UA RN site and found this:

Earn 25,000 bonus miles and celebrate Mileage Plus' 25th Anniversary with Mileage Plus Dining by Rewards Network

7/1/06 – 12/31/06

Celebrate the 25th anniversary of Mileage Plus with Mileage Plus Dining by Rewards Network and earn 25,000 bonus miles! Here's how:

1. Register for the Anniversary Dining Bonus by 7/25/06.
2. Spend at least $125 or more a month in qualified dines*, every month from July 1 through December 31, 2006 at participating Mileage Plus Dining merchants.
3. Earn 25,000 bonus miles in addition to the miles you normally earn from Mileage Plus Dining!

Hurry! There is a limited time to register for the Anniversary Dining Bonus! REGISTER NOW!

Anniversary Dining Bonus Offer Terms and Conditions

*Qualified dines are dines after registering for this promotion (last date to register is 7/25/06) and which occur between 7/1/06 and 12/31/06 at participating restaurants on a day when benefits are being offered and which are paid for with a credit or debit card registered with Mileage Plus Dining by Rewards Network. Qualified dines must total a minimum of $125 per month every month (including tax and tip) from July 1, 2006 through December 31, 2006 (inclusive). If qualified dines fail to total $125 in any month from July 2006 to December 2006, the member is ineligible to receive the 25,000 bonus miles. Limit of one 25,000 mile bonus per Mileage Plus account, regardless of the amount of Dining activity. Offer only valid for Mileage Plus Dining members who have already set up an online account (with their Mileage Plus Number and Mileage Plus Dining Password) at mpdining.rewardsnetwork.com. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the promotion has ended on 12/31/06 for any bonus miles to post to your account.

Miles will be awarded based only on the first $600 you spend per restaurant, per month. Some restaurants offer mileage awards only on certain days of the week or times of the day. For complete program Terms and Conditions, details, guidelines and restrictions, and the latest benefit schedules, visit united.com/dining.

Miles accrued, awards issued and bonus offers are subject to the rules of the United Mileage Plus program. United, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other participating companies and partners. The Mileage Plus program, including accruals, awards and bonus miles offers, is subject to change without notice. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger. United and Mileage Plus are registered service marks. For complete details about the Mileage Plus program, visit www.united.com.

If you have any questions or need assistance, call Mileage Plus Dining Member Services at 1-800-555-5116.

©2006 Rewards Network Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Old Jun 26, 06, 4:19 pm
SWG

New one for US Airways:
Register now for our Great Tastes Bonus.
Dine at participating restaurants between 7/1/06 and 9/30/06 on a day when a benefit is being offered,* and spend $15 or more (including tax and tip).
Earn 250 bonus miles per meal on your first four dines ... up to 1,000 Bonus Miles in all.*
Old Jun 27, 06, 12:37 am
Original Member

Delta, American, Northwest, United Airlines, and US Airways

IDine bonuses for Delta, American, Northwest, United Airlines, and US Airways are now listed in the Dining section of the Other Programs I Like page of my website below.
Old Jun 27, 06, 1:44 am

Who's good in math?

Originally Posted by rhwbullhead
1. Register for the Anniversary Dining Bonus by 7/25/06.
2. Spend at least $125 or more a month in qualified dines*, every month from July 1 through December 31, 2006 at participating Mileage Plus Dining merchants.
3. Earn 25,000 bonus miles in addition to the miles you normally earn from Mileage Plus Dining!
OK so $750 spending (if you nail it each month) gets you 25,000 bonus miles on top of the 7500 miles (assuming 10 mi/$). Plus say you use the MP card so 750 miles for that.

someone help me out

33,250 miles, $750.

pay 2 1/4 cents per mile and get the food & drink as a bonus?

i'm too lazy to find the calculator and I'm sure I must be doing this wrong

are we incurring some credit risk here? (both iDine AND United have to still be in business until 3/1/07 or no bonus for you). Of course, the bonus is probably worthless unless United stays in business long enough for you to actually use the miles.
Old Jun 27, 06, 6:47 am

Location: PHL/KOA - SU '03 M BB NCAA Champs/Phillies '08 WS Champs/Eagles '18 SB Champs
Programs: AA Plat (3MM)/HH Diamond
Big Spender Bonus just posted today:

05/15/06 DINING SPEND BONUS MILES 0 5,000 5,000

^

Originally Posted by paradocs
Did everyone get this via email? I think it's very generous and doable. Remember to register before you dine!

Bonus Offer Registration

Spend $50 or more - earn 250 bonus miles.
Spend $100 or more - earn 500 bonus miles.
Spend $150 or more - earn 1,000 bonus miles.
Spend $250 or more - earn 2,000 bonus miles.
Spend $500 or more - earn 5,000 bonus miles.

Earn up to 5,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles
during our Big Spender Bonus promotion!
4/1/06 - 5/31/06

https://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/regist...rc=AABonuspage
Old Jun 27, 06, 7:10 am

Location: PHL/KOA - SU '03 M BB NCAA Champs/Phillies '08 WS Champs/Eagles '18 SB Champs
Programs: AA Plat (3MM)/HH Diamond
New AA bonus:

Earn up to 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles during our Great Tastes Bonus and qualify for a chance to win our Ultimate Weekend Getaway Sweepstakes!

Dine at participating restaurants between 7/1/06 and 8/31/06 and earn 500 bonus miles after two dines ... 1,000 bonus miles after four dines.

Your registration PLUS every qualified dine will earn you an automatic entry in our Ultimate Weekend Getaway Sweepstakes!

Advanced registration is required.
Old Jun 27, 06, 7:25 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold, MR Gold
Delta's version

Celebrate the 25th anniversary of SkyMiles® with us and earn 25,000 bonus miles! Here's how:

Register for The BIG 25 Bonus by 7/25/06.
Have at least 25 qualified dines* by 12/31/06.
Spend $25 or more each time.
Earn 25,000 bonus miles (in addition to the miles you normally earn from SkyMiles Dining)!

Qualified dines are dines after registering for this promotion (last date to register is 7/25/06) and which occur between 7/1/06 and 12/31/06 that are $25 or greater (including tax and tip) at participating restaurants during a valid benefit period and paid for with a credit or debit card registered with SkyMiles Dining and Hotels by Rewards Network. There is a limit of one 25,000 mile bonus per SkyMiles account regardless of the dining activity.
Old Jun 27, 06, 11:10 am

Programs: BA, United, Alaska, AA
Talking

Originally Posted by pgary
IDine bonuses for Delta, American, Northwest, United Airlines, and US Airways are now listed in the Dining section of the Other Programs I Like page of my website below.
Gary, like always, you are a treasure of information...thanks for your awesome site!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: