Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2011, 5:01 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Originally Posted by greek2me
Where would one see if they are offered a bonus in these programs? I am a non-VIP member of all listed above but not seeing anything in my personal emails nor the program emails that are internal to each program and that you see after you sign in.
Log into your RN account page with your airline and click on the bonus tab. Once the bonus page has opened, you'll see any bonuses listed there. If a bonus is listed there, you'll have click on "register" to be able to earn the bonus.

If there are no bunuses listed, then you are not able to earn more miles.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 5:09 pm

Programs: UA Gold, AA Gold, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz Pres Circle, etc etc
Originally Posted by Open Jaw
Log into your RN account page with your airline and click on the bonus tab. Once the bonus page has opened, you'll see any bonuses listed there. If a bonus is listed there, you'll have click on "register" to be able to earn the bonus.

If there are no bunuses listed, then you are not able to earn more miles.
Thanks Open Jaw. I checked United for both me and the mrs and no soup for us
Old Nov 1, 2011, 5:11 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Where would one see if they are offered a bonus in these programs? I am a non-VIP member of all listed above but not seeing anything in my personal emails nor the program emails that are internal to each program and that you see after you sign in.
Login, then look at the top of the screen for "Bonuses". Click on that, and on the left of the next screen you will see any bonuses for which you are eligible. If you see Sweeten the Deal click on it and register.

EDIT: Sorry for the duplicate info, looks like Open Jaw is a faster typist than I am!
Old Nov 1, 2011, 9:33 pm

No problem. I would call UA RN and see if you and your wife can be registered for the promo. Tell them you're dying for some soup!
Old Nov 2, 2011, 10:46 am

Programs: AA PLAT SPG DL
Spend $200 for 600 miles (AA) for my wife and myself (Both elite) - Getting 15% on IDINE currently, will probabbly just requalify for elite (12 dines) and go back to IDINE.
Old Nov 2, 2011, 11:54 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
The AA AAdvantage Dining "Sweeten the Deal" bonus terms and conditions (and signup link) are also in this post / thread.
Old Nov 2, 2011, 2:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This bonus is only for people who have a registered email (and thus some level of status) with RN. What level of status does it show when you log in?

(If RN doesn't think it has a valid email for you, it dumps you into no status, which means you won't qualify for most bonuses.)

Sorry, you have to accept getting junk mail from RN somewhere if you want to have bonuses.
Old Nov 3, 2011, 11:14 am

Programs: UA Gold, AA Gold, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz Pres Circle, etc etc
Originally Posted by sdsearch
This bonus is only for people who have a registered email (and thus some level of status) with RN. What level of status does it show when you log in?

(If RN doesn't think it has a valid email for you, it dumps you into no status, which means you won't qualify for most bonuses.)

Sorry, you have to accept getting junk mail from RN somewhere if you want to have bonuses.
Yes, I have a valid email address with all the RN programs I am in (as a lowly online member). So that would not be the reason I am not seeing any Sweeten the Deal bonus offers.
Old Nov 3, 2011, 1:31 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
Sweeten the Deal offered for $125 in dining for both the AA and US dining programs here. Not much, but I'll take whatever's offered.
Old Nov 3, 2011, 3:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Very interesting thing I'm noticing: No one who's gotten a bonus at multiple airliens has reported getting a different version of the bonus at different airlines. Yet we know there are several different versions of the bonus ($75 spend, $125 spend, $200 spend, etc), and we know it's not tied to what level of status you are.

I wonder, therefore, whether it's tied to something like where your home address is? We know there's some bias toward IL in one bonus (the "reviews" bonus which has been around for months but still has no participating restaurants outside of IL), and so perhaps they offered different version (or no version at all) based on where you live???

I'll start, I live in Los Angeles, and I got the $75 version at 3 airlines, one of which I've dined at a lot lately, one of which I dined at a lot earlier in the year but not at all lately, and one of which I dined very little this year (these just me an email telling me I need 4 more dines to requalify for VIP) and none in the past half year.
Old Nov 3, 2011, 6:18 pm

Very interesting thing I'm noticing: No one who's gotten a bonus at multiple airliens has reported getting a different version of the bonus at different airlines. Yet we know there are several different versions of the bonus ($75 spend, $125 spend, $200 spend, etc), and we know it's not tied to what level of status you are.
Not the case for me. $125/375 max for UA, and $75/225 for AA and US. VIP with UA with ~ a dozen dines this year. No status nor dines with AA, and no status 1 grand slam dine for US.

There has got to be some logic behind their bonus targeting, but I don't know if we can crack the code.
Old Nov 3, 2011, 8:43 pm

I wonder, therefore, whether it's tied to something like where your home address is? We know there's some bias toward IL in one bonus (the "reviews" bonus which has been around for months but still has no participating restaurants outside of IL), and so perhaps they offered different version (or no version at all) based on where you live???

I'll start, I live in Los Angeles, and I got the $75 version at 3 airlines, one of which I've dined at a lot lately, one of which I dined at a lot earlier in the year but not at all lately, and one of which I dined very little this year (these just me an email telling me I need 4 more dines to requalify for VIP) and none in the past half year.

I got the $75 spending limit with DL and US while the $125 limit with AA. I do not understand the logic either. I am VIP with all three airlines but AA is my focus airline right now. Once AA changes its million miler program on 12/1/11 I do not know if AA will continue to be my main airline with RN.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 10:27 am

I live in IL, participate in AA, US, and Southwest dining, no bonus offer.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 7:04 am

Programs: AA Platinum, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Upromise dining is offering up to $25 cash back bonus for dining 5x at participating restaurants during the holidays. You must register and spend a minimum of $20 on each transaction by December 31, 2011.

This promotion can be like getting 29% cash back. Most of the restaurants offer at least 4% cash back, so you will get $4 back for spending $100. Just go to the restaurant, buy a $20 gift card five times and you will spend $100 and get $29 back.

http://rn.upromise.com/

Bonus details:
2 Transactions = $5
3 Transactions = $10
4 Transactions = $15
5 Transactions = $25
Old Dec 13, 2011, 8:42 pm

Programs: PC Plat, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt plat,...
Unfortunately I am not seeing it. I have not gotten any of the idine bonuses recently which is weird because I usually qualify for at lest the Upromise ones in the past. (However it might be that I have the upromise restaurant card that gives me 10% extra on dining at participating restaurants anyway.

Originally Posted by volkswankin
Upromise dining is offering up to $25 cash back bonus for dining 5x at participating restaurants during the holidays. You must register and spend a minimum of $20 on each transaction by December 31, 2011.

This promotion can be like getting 29% cash back. Most of the restaurants offer at least 4% cash back, so you will get $4 back for spending $100. Just go to the restaurant, buy a $20 gift card five times and you will spend $100 and get $29 back.

http://rn.upromise.com/

Bonus details:
2 Transactions = $5
3 Transactions = $10
4 Transactions = $15
5 Transactions = $25

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.