Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2011, 2:21 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Originally Posted by Jailer
Thinking that I would start beating Idine out of some small dines I called to see if the ratings applied to everything, or only selected, and yet unnamed, places. The CSR said that we really shouldn't be able to see the bonus as it is still being tweaked and hasn't yet launched: "Pulling the trigger before loading the gun" was the slang that I believe we used in high school.
I logged into my RN account and saw that the list of places for the this bonus is "coming soon."

Update: Only two places on the list and both are in Chicago. Lame promo!

Last edited by Open Jaw; Jul 22, 2011 at 12:51 pm Reason: Update info
Old Jul 28, 2011, 10:02 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
For AAdvantage Dining, super ultra lame promo! So lame they should buy it an electric scooter, 'cause it can't get around on its own.

REVIEW REWARDS

Earn 25 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles for completing reviews at these great locations!

Illinois New Line Tavern American Chicago,IL
Daily Bar & Grill American Chicago,IL

Yeah, thassit, in the entire Unites States.
Old Jul 29, 2011, 12:00 am

Originally Posted by JDiver
For AAdvantage Dining, super ultra lame promo! So lame they should buy it an electric scooter, 'cause it can't get around on its own.

REVIEW REWARDS

Earn 25 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles for completing reviews at these great locations!

Illinois New Line Tavern American Chicago,IL
Daily Bar & Grill American Chicago,IL

Yeah, thassit, in the entire Unites States.
Yes, that will now make my future MR to Chicago all worth it
Old Aug 4, 2011, 8:30 am

So nothing yet for this quarter?
Old Aug 4, 2011, 2:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by fragment54
So nothing yet for this quarter?
Historically, RewardsNetwork bonuses don't align to quarters. They can appear at any time and last any amount of time.

But history keeps changing, so forecasting the future can be tricky. It used to be that they would stagger different airlines' promos, so that if you collected with mulitple airlines you could go from promo to promo. But lately they've mostly syncrhonized promos, so when one airline has them, usually several airlines do, and then for a period of time no airlines do.
Old Aug 11, 2011, 11:27 am

Programs: PC Plat, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt plat,...
There are promos on other site other than airlines.

Upromise has $10 back when you dine 2 times and spend at least $25 each time.
Old Aug 15, 2011, 12:34 am

I visited the AA and UA dining websites today and I saw "Eat More Earn More Bonus" link under bonuses. When you click on it, there is no information but a button to register. I registered for the UA one, but I didn't know what this bonus was about.

Then, I got a confirmation email that says "Thank you for registering for the All You Can Earn Bonus promotion with Mileage Plus Dining. You are now eligible to earn 1,000 Mileage Plus® bonus award miles for every $100 spent at participating restaurants, bars, and clubs through June 30, 2011. You must also complete your reviews within 30 days of each dine."

Hmmm... this looks like an old promotion, but maybe it is a placeholder for a new promotion?

Last edited by FlyerInCmh; Aug 15, 2011 at 12:42 am Reason: Added more info
Old Aug 15, 2011, 1:09 am

Originally Posted by FlyerInCmh
I visited the AA and UA dining websites today and I saw "Eat More Earn More Bonus" link under bonuses. When you click on it, there is no information but a button to register. I registered for the UA one, but I didn't know what this bonus was about.

Then, I got a confirmation email that says "Thank you for registering for the All You Can Earn Bonus promotion with Mileage Plus Dining. You are now eligible to earn 1,000 Mileage Plus® bonus award miles for every $100 spent at participating restaurants, bars, and clubs through June 30, 2011. You must also complete your reviews within 30 days of each dine."

Hmmm... this looks like an old promotion, but maybe it is a placeholder for a new promotion?
I just took a look and didn't see anything like that. I only looked in the AA RN site though.
Old Aug 15, 2011, 5:58 am

Eat More Earn More Bonus

Update: The link now has information. Here's the promotion. I see in AA, UA, and DL.

Choose your own reward with the AAdvantage DiningSM program. The more you dine, the more American Airlines AAdvantage® miles you'll earn–up to 7,500 AAdvantage® bonus miles! Every 2 dines increases the amount you can earn – so check out the bonus chart for your earning potential. How much you earn is up to you!

Here's how to earn up to 7,500 AAdvantage® bonus miles:

1. Register for the Eat More Earn More Bonus*

2. Starting August 15, dine at participating restaurants at least twice by September 30, 2011, spending $50 for each visit and complete your reviews within 30 days of each dine

3. Keep dining to earn up to 7,500 AAdvantage® bonus miles! (See chart for rewards structure)

Please note this bonus offer is limited and targeted. Read more in this thread: Earn up to 7,500 AAdvantage bonus miles (merged)

Last edited by JDiver; Aug 17, 2011 at 6:23 pm Reason: insert moderator note
Old Aug 15, 2011, 5:26 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Originally Posted by FlyerInCmh
Update: The link now has information. Here's the promotion. I see in AA, UA, and DL.

Choose your own reward with the AAdvantage DiningSM program. The more you dine, the more American Airlines AAdvantage® miles you'll earn–up to 7,500 AAdvantage® bonus miles! Every 2 dines increases the amount you can earn – so check out the bonus chart for your earning potential. How much you earn is up to you!

Here's how to earn up to 7,500 AAdvantage® bonus miles:

1. Register for the Eat More Earn More Bonus*

2. Starting August 15, dine at participating restaurants at least twice by September 30, 2011, spending $50 for each visit and complete your reviews within 30 days of each dine

3. Keep dining to earn up to 7,500 AAdvantage® bonus miles! (See chart for rewards structure)

DL and US sent me emails about this bonus but AA did not.
Old Aug 16, 2011, 6:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I don't see the link at AA or UA even when logged in. Do others see it only for the programs that emailed them?

Not that I'm excited by this promo. If all airlines' versions of this require the $50 dine, I'm not going to do much of it. The only $50 "dine" I conceive of doing within the next couple months might a gift card purchase, but not even sure about that.

UA has a not-dining-specific promo (Months of Miles Challenage) that they just emailed me about yeterday that involves Mileasge Plus Dining as one possible element. Not sure how targeted it may be. It gives me 500 bonus miles for every 4 partner transactions that are $10 or more each, including the UA dining program.

$10 per dine is much more achievable for me than $50 per dine. And I don't even have to write a review!

UPDATE:

Apparently different people get different versions of the Months of Miles UA promo, so the 500 for 4 $10+ dines is just my version. YMMV. See more here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ight=challenge

Last edited by sdsearch; Aug 16, 2011 at 6:49 pm Reason: added link to FT discussion of UA promo
Old Aug 16, 2011, 7:59 pm

I'm not seeing it on the websites - does anyone have a link?
Old Aug 17, 2011, 2:32 am

Programs: PC Plat, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt plat,...
I am not seeing it either on any of my accounts.
I normally receive all their emails about their promotions too.
Old Aug 17, 2011, 9:00 am
Suspended
Original Poster

MIA for me too!

Perhaps the promotion is a local one. Those who received it, could you identify your general region?
Old Aug 17, 2011, 9:44 am

Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
MIA for me too!

Perhaps the promotion is a local one. Those who received it, could you identify your general region?
I'm in Columbus, Ohio. I registered for AA, DL, and UA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.