Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2011, 3:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Priority Club and Alaska Airlines dining have the exact same offer.
Old May 2, 2011, 4:17 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
I received the email from DL and US for this bonus, but nothing from AA.
Old May 3, 2011, 12:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Open Jaw
I received the email from DL and US for this bonus, but nothing from AA.
AA doesn't have this bonus. It has a Shop, Dine, Travel bonus (which requires $30 cumulative eShopping for the Shop, $30 cumulative dines for the Dine, and one flight or miles-earning hotel stay or miles-earning car rental for the Travel, all completed within the next few weeks) for 3k bonus. There's a separate thread on that here already:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/idine...y-3-promo.html

AA will have a separate (though somewhat similar) dining-specific bonus coming up in a week or two, as part of its 30 Days 30th Anniversary series of promos.

It's only DL, US, AS, and (hotel) PC that have this bonus so far, as far as has been reported here.
Old May 3, 2011, 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by sdsearch
It's only DL, US, AS, and (hotel) PC that have this bonus so far, as far as has been reported here.
Add UA to the list.
Old May 3, 2011, 6:02 pm

Originally Posted by sdsearch
AA doesn't have this bonus. It has a Shop, Dine, Travel bonus (which requires $30 cumulative eShopping for the Shop, $30 cumulative dines for the Dine, and one flight or miles-earning hotel stay or miles-earning car rental for the Travel, all completed within the next few weeks) for 3k bonus. There's a separate thread on that here already:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/idine...y-3-promo.html

AA will have a separate (though somewhat similar) dining-specific bonus coming up in a week or two, as part of its 30 Days 30th Anniversary series of promos.

Yes, I know about both AA offers you list above. I all ready completed the EAT, BUY and TRAVEL offer this weekend. Now I will earn as many miles as I can with DL and US until the AA Dine promo begins in about two weeks. After the AA promo ends in mid-June, I will return to the DL/US promo for the rest of June.
Old May 18, 2011, 3:37 am

American Airlines 30 Days of Dining

The American Airlines AAdvantage® program is celebrating its 30th anniversary, but you’re the one getting a gift–a month of AAdvantage® bonus miles!
Register for the 30 Days of Dining Bonus and you’ll earn 300 AAdvantage® bonus miles for every $30 you spend dining. Earn it over and over and over again – there is no limit to the number of bonus miles you can earn.
It’s this easy:
1 Register for the 30 Days of Dining Bonus*
2 Dine at participating restaurants from May 18–June 16, 2011
3 Earn 300 AAdvantage® bonus miles for every $30 you spend.
30 Days of Dining Bonus Details

This bonus offer is open to all members of the AAdvantage DiningSM program. To qualify, you must register for the 30 Days of Dining Bonus through the links on this page. If you are a new member or a member without a profile, you must enroll and complete a dining profile during bonus registration. A dining profile includes creating a web login and opting in and remaining opted in to receive emails from the AAdvantage DiningSM program with a valid, deliverable email address. You must continue to satisfy Online and/or VIP Member level criteria to earn this bonus.

To earn this bonus, you must spend at least $30 (including tax and tip) in any combination of dines at participating restaurants, bars or clubs between May 18 and June 16, 2011. Please note that activity that occurred prior to registration will not be eligible for this bonus. In addition, all dines must occur during a valid reward period and be paid for with a credit or debit card registered in the AAdvantage DiningSM program. You may earn 300 AAdvantage miles for every $30 you spend. There is no maximum number of AAdvantage miles you may earn. Offer is not combinable with other AAdvantage DiningSM bonuses. Please allow 4–6 weeks from June 16, 2011 for any bonus AAdvantage miles to post to your AAdvantage account. All account inquiries related to this bonus must be received by August 15, 2011.

Please note that some restaurants offer rewards only on certain days of the week or up to a maximum spending amount per month. For complete program Terms and Conditions, guidelines and restrictions, and the latest rewards calendar, visit aa.rewardsnetwork.com. Other limitations may apply.

roqdawg
Old May 18, 2011, 12:39 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Thanks for posting that, roqdawg. At last there is a (small) bonus miles op!

New thread with all the details here. (One MUST RATE THE DINE within thirty days of dining to qualify.)

Last edited by JDiver; May 19, 2011 at 10:59 am
Old Jul 12, 2011, 7:47 pm

Earn 25 AA miles for doing surveys. DL and US too.

Last edited by Open Jaw; Jul 12, 2011 at 7:55 pm
Old Jul 13, 2011, 6:07 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, United 1K,
Earn 25 AA miles for doing surveys. DL and US too.
Hilton and United both also have the "Review Reward".

"We know you like earning rewards for dining, and because we’re proud to have you as a Mileage Plus DiningSM member, we’re focused on giving you what you want most–MORE.

We’ve teamed up with new locations in new ways so you can earn miles at more places than ever before.

These restaurants, bars and clubs are looking for honest feedback from frequent diners like you, and they’re making it worth your while. After dining, you’ll receive an email inviting you to complete a review of your experience. Simply complete this brief review and you’ll earn 25 Bonus Mileage Plus® Miles!*

* The designated amount of miles earned under this program is awarded upon completion of dining reviews submitted within 30 days of the dine. Rewards are not earned per dollar spent dining. Rewards are only available for successfully completing a dining review within 30 days of dining. Rewards earned at selected restaurants do not count toward any other Mileage Plus DiningSM bonus, promotion or offer, and dines are not factored into membership status."
Old Jul 13, 2011, 9:27 am

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Earn 25 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles for completing reviews at select locations

We know you like earning rewards for dining, and because we’re proud to have you as a AAdvantage DiningSM member, we’re focused on giving you what you want most–MORE.

We’ve teamed up with new locations in new ways so you can earn miles at more places than ever before.

(Bolding added)

Not to read into this too much, but what select locations; what new locations?
Old Jul 13, 2011, 1:54 pm

Originally Posted by Jailer
Earn 25 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles for completing reviews at select locations

We know you like earning rewards for dining, and because we’re proud to have you as a AAdvantage DiningSM member, we’re focused on giving you what you want most–MORE.

(Bolding added)

Not to read into this too much, but what select locations; what new locations?

Called RN and she told me that they will fix the issue.
Old Jul 16, 2011, 2:49 pm
Original Member

I don't see these on the bonuses pages. Targeted?
Old Jul 16, 2011, 2:50 pm
Original Member

All of the new member bonuses now expire at the end of December.
Old Jul 16, 2011, 6:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pgary
I don't see these on the bonuses pages. Targeted?
I haven't checked all of them, but I have seen it on my UA bonus page when logged in. Unfortunately, it's still useless (saying at "selected" restaurants "shown below", but then not showing any!). We have to wait for them to fix that before this bonus will be of much use to anyone...
Old Jul 18, 2011, 11:59 am

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Called RN and she told me that they will fix the issue.
Thinking that I would start beating Idine out of some small dines I called to see if the ratings applied to everything, or only selected, and yet unnamed, places. The CSR said that we really shouldn't be able to see the bonus as it is still being tweaked and hasn't yet launched: "Pulling the trigger before loading the gun" was the slang that I believe we used in high school.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.