Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2010, 9:34 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club, Emerald Club, Amtrak
In addition to all double, T&C say it stacks with another bonus I'd never heard of:

"Offer is not combinable with other AAdvantage DiningSM bonuses, with the exception of the All Double, No Trouble promotion and the Very Merry Birthday Bonus."

Last edited by ZeppoX; Apr 1, 2010 at 9:37 am Reason: bad writing
Old Apr 1, 2010, 9:43 am

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Originally Posted by ZeppoX
In addition to all double, T&C say it stacks with another bonus I'd never heard of:

"Offer is not combinable with other AAdvantage DiningSM bonuses, with the exception of the All Double, No Trouble promotion and the Very Merry Birthday Bonus."
Made me look, Z, and in the "My Preferences" section I added my birthday, Mrs. J's b-day, and our anniversary. I don't think that I ever hit the my preferences tab so no knowiing if these are new fields.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 11:31 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Thanks for the notice on the AA bonus, guys, registered my wife and myself!
Old Apr 1, 2010, 2:36 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Great bonus! Saw the email in my RN in-box today. Now I only have to get my friends to switch our monthly steak night to M, T, or W instead of Thurs. The $300 spent will give me a ton of miles!
Old Apr 1, 2010, 3:24 pm

Programs: Delta, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by kebosabi
Logged into AA Dining today and saw a new bonus registration in my inbox. Looks targeted, but here's the details:

Great offer seeing that it's combinable with the x2 miles bonus on Mon-Wed dines to 6/30! ^^^
I did not see it on my AA login page (under Bonus). Guess, I am not one of the targeted ones . Also I havent had a dine this year with AA. Having with DL as I am VIP there, and occasionally with Priority Club.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 5:43 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Great offer seeing that it's combinable with the x2 miles bonus on Mon-Wed dines to 6/30! ^^^[/QUOTE]

I called RN today to clear up some questions I had and was told that dines on M,T, and W will be credited like this:

If I spend $20 on Monday I will 100 miles because I am a VIP (20X5),
then I will earn another 100 miles because of the double trouble promo,
then I will earn another 100 miles as part of the 10 again promo.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by Open Jaw
Great offer seeing that it's combinable with the x2 miles bonus on Mon-Wed dines to 6/30! ^^^

I called RN today to clear up some questions I had and was told that dines on M,T, and W will be credited like this:

then I will earn another 100 miles as part of the 10 again promo.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification! Looks like M, W, and F will be my 'fat' days.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 9:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Originally Posted by KhalilSheikh
Thanks for the clarification! Looks like M, W, and F will be my 'fat' days.
My days off are Tue and Wed, so this works out especially well for me.
Old Apr 6, 2010, 9:44 am

Originally Posted by Open Jaw

Originally Posted by KhalilSheikh

then I will earn another 100 miles as part of the 10 again promo.
This is sweet, thank you^

Last edited by JDiver; Apr 6, 2010 at 11:21 am Reason: edit in quotes
Old Apr 6, 2010, 7:51 pm

It seems that the offer I received has not been posted here yet, so here is what was in my inbox today:

Advance registration is required.

You're a member of the AAdvantage DiningSM program, but you haven't dined for a single AAdvantage® mile!

Now's a perfect time to grab your fork. The Develop A Taste For It Bonus can earn you 500 AAdvantage® bonus miles just for spending $10 in one visit to a program restaurant, bar or club.

Taste for yourself how easy it is to earn AAdvantage® miles with the AAdvantage DiningSM program. But hurry—this offer ends May 15.

1 Register for the Develop A Taste For It Bonus*

2 Spend $10 at a program restaurant, bar or club and earn 500 AAdvantage® bonus miles
I hardly ever dine out, but fortunately I'll be doing so in the next few weeks. I'll see if I can take advantage of this and the double trouble promotion.
Old Apr 6, 2010, 7:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
In addition to the promotion listed in the preceding post, Delta is running a SkyMiles partner prmotion during the holiday season and SkyMiles Dining is listed as one of the participants.

The link for the promotion is here:

https://www.delta.com/marketing/holidaybonus/index.jsp

I don't believe this is a targeted promotion so this could prove to be a nice bonanaza of miles this holiday season.

It would appear that if you have yet to paricipate in both promotions (unlike myself who already has racked up $200 in charges), one could earn 17.5 miles per $1.00 for your first $500 in charges, if you were to dine at restaurants that normally offer 5 miles per $1.00 charge.

Happy dining!
Big payoff with this bonus! Not only did I get a 50% bonus for the actual dining activity, I also got a 50% bonus on the Banquet of Miles bonus (which was 500 bonus miles for every $50 spent).

Thanks NJ. I would never have known about this had it not been for your post.

Too bad I've discovered how useless DL miles are.
Old Apr 7, 2010, 4:51 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by margarita girl
Big payoff with this bonus! Not only did I get a 50% bonus for the actual dining activity, I also got a 50% bonus on the Banquet of Miles bonus (which was 500 bonus miles for every $50 spent).

+1 here for the "bonus on bonus." Was expecting about 500 miles for the holiday bonus, got close to 2,000 instead.
Old Apr 7, 2010, 11:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I didn't get as much as you folks, but thanks for posting that the promo actually came through -
I'd pretty much given up on it.
Old Apr 7, 2010, 12:32 pm
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC

Originally Posted by bob12403
+1 here for the "bonus on bonus." Was expecting about 500 miles for the holiday bonus, got close to 2,000 instead.
No surprise to me
Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
It would appear that if you have yet to paricipate in both promotions (unlike myself who already has racked up $200 in charges), one could earn 17.5 miles per $1.00 for your first $500 in charges, if you were to dine at restaurants that normally offer 5 miles per $1.00 charge.
Originally Posted by Beckles
I would think you earn up to 22.5 miles per $1 from the two promotions combined.

(5 miles base + 10 miles bonus) * (1+.5) = 22.5 miles per dollar

Of course that depends on how closely you come to hitting the $50 increment exactly.
Has anyone been able to confirm if it's 17.5 miles/$ or is it 22.5 miles/$.
But ...
So true ... I'd rather 10 miles/dollar in just about any other program than 22.5 miles/dollar on DL. 348k DL miles and counting now in my account ...
Old Apr 15, 2010, 10:01 am

Mileage Plus Dining Bonus - "Dine then Dash Bonus" 500 miles for every $75 - No Limit

A new bonus on the UA MP Dining website:

"How far can you get with the Dine, then Dash Bonus? The only limit is your appetite!
Earn 500 Mileage Plus® bonus miles for every $75 you spend with the program between May 1 and June 30, 2010. Go ahead, aim for 25,000! There's no limit on the number of bonus miles you can earn during those two months. You can spend $75 in just one dine or many, it is up to you.
That means every bite can get you closer to getting away!
Fuel your dreams of travel.
1 Register for the Dine, then Dash Bonus*
2 Earn 500 Mileage Plus bonus miles for every $75 you spend with Mileage Plus DiningSM
While you're earning this bonus, you can also double your base miles! Click on the All Double, No Trouble** banner to the left to learn how."

Link: http://mpdining.rewardsnetwork.com/b...=U118&detail=y

T&C's say it is open to all members.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.