Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > iDine/Rewards Network
Reload this Page >

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Old Aug 1, 05, 4:38 pm

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
United is in, too

United Mileage Plus is also doing the Build-a-bonus, 8 dines in Aug/Sep gets you 3000 miles, no $ minimum on dines.

https://mpdining.rewardsnetwork.com/...rc=UABonuspage
Old Aug 1, 05, 4:55 pm

Originally Posted by gardener
United Mileage Plus is also doing the Build-a-bonus, 8 dines in Aug/Sep gets you 3000 miles, no $ minimum on dines.

https://mpdining.rewardsnetwork.com/...rc=UABonuspage
Thanks, I wasn't able to get into their website today to check it.
Old Aug 1, 05, 5:02 pm

British Air IDine Bonus

Please note this requires charges of $25.00 or more. Register at

https://ecdining.idine.com/site/regi....jhtml?id=BA03

Earn up to 3,000 Bonus BA Miles with Executive Club Dining!
You could earn up to 3,000 bonus BA Miles by dining at qualifying restaurants between August 1, 2005 and September 30, 2005*.

Build Your Bonus
Earn up to 3,000 Bonus BA Miles
Dine 8 times - earn 3,000 Bonus BA Miles.
Dine 6 times - earn 2,000 Bonus BA Miles.
Dine 4 times - earn 1,000 Bonus BA Miles.
Dine 2 times - earn 500 Bonus BA Miles.

Advanced registration is required.

Step 1 - Login above before you dine to register for this promotion.
Step 2 - Search now for a participating restaurant and go out and dine.
Step 3 - Dine multiple times from August 1, 2005 through September 30, 2005 to earn up to 3,000 bonus BA Miles.
Our Build Your Bonus promotion makes it even easier to "upgrade" your Executive Club Dining membership!

The more you dine, the more BA Miles you earn! Executive Club Dining members who have created an online profile with a Username and Password automatically earn three BA Miles per dollar spent. Dine just 12 times within a calendar year and move up to Elite status**... where you'll earn 10 BA Miles per dollar spent!*

**Elite Members earn five BA Miles per dollar spent plus an additional five BA Miles per dollar during our Elite member bonus, for a total of 10 BA Miles per dollar spent. Elite member bonus expires June 30, 2006.

Build Your Bonus Offer Terms and Conditions
*Qualified dines are dines after registering for this promotion and which occur between August 1, 2005 through September 30, 2005 that are $25 or greater (including tax and tip) at participating Executive Club Dining restaurants during a valid benefit period and paid for with a credit or debit card registered with Executive Club Dining. Other limitations may apply. Offer only valid for Executive Club Dining members who have already created a web profile (by setting up a Username and Password) at ecdining.idine.com.
Old Aug 1, 05, 5:06 pm

Location: California; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Omni
Originally Posted by Cornroaster
The more you dine, the more AAdvantage® miles per dining dollar you earn!
Thanks for posting this, I absolutely would have missed it, as I never read the idine introductory page....luckily C.R. is more literate than I.

FWIW, by my calcs, a $15 idine nets out at 26.7 miles per dollar.
Old Aug 2, 05, 9:18 am

Alaska Air adds IDine Bonus

Register at

https://mileageplan.idine.com/site/r....jhtml?id=AK07

Earn up to 3,000 Bonus Miles with Mileage Plan Dining & Hotel Rewards!

The more you dine, the more Mileage Plan Miles per dining dollar you earn! Mileage Plan Dining & Hotel Rewards members who have set up an online account with a Username and Password automatically earn 3 miles per dining dollar spent. Dine just 12 times within a calendar year and move up to Elite Member status* ... where you'll earn 10 miles per dining dollar spent!*

And now we're making it even easier to "upgrade" your membership!

Build Your Bonus Promotion
Earn up to 3,000 Bonus Miles
8/1/05 -- 9/30/05

Advance registration is required.

Dine 8 times - earn 3,000 Bonus Miles.
Dine 6 times - earn 2,000 Bonus Miles.
Dine 4 times - earn 1,000 Bonus Miles.
Dine 2 times - earn 500 Bonus Miles.

Qualified dines** must be between 8/1/05 and 9/30/05 and you must register for this bonus before the dine, in order for the dine to qualify.

*Elite Members earn 5 miles per dining dollar spent plus an additional 5 miles per dining dollar during our Elite Member Bonus, for a total of 10 Mileage Plan Miles per dining dollar spent. Elite Member Bonus expires 6/30/06.

**Qualified dines are dines after registering for this promotion and which occur between 8/1/05 and 9/30/05 at participating restaurants during a valid benefit period and paid for with a credit or debit card registered with Mileage Plan Dining & Hotel Rewards. Other limitations may apply. Offer only valid for Mileage Plan Dining & Hotel Rewards members who have already set up an online account (by creating a Username and Password) at mileageplan.idine.com.

Only one Build Your Bonus will be awarded per member. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the promotion has ended for any Bonus Miles to post to your account.

Miles will be awarded based on the first $600 you spend per restaurant, per month. Some restaurants offer mileage awards only on certain days of the week or times of the day. For complete program details, guidelines and restrictions, and the latest benefit schedules, visit mileageplan.idine.com.

If you have any questions or need assistance, call Member Services at 1-888-419-6683.
Old Aug 2, 05, 2:54 pm
Original Member

I think I have all of them.

I have iDine bonus offers listed for American Airlines, Delta Airlines, United Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Continental Airlines, U.S. Airways, Alaska Airlines, America West Airlines, Midwest Airlines, and British Airways in the Dining section of the Other Programs I Like page of my website below. This adds America West to the posts above.

Thanks you, Cornroaster, for your work on this.

Last edited by pgary; Aug 2, 05 at 2:59 pm
Old Aug 5, 05, 6:27 am

Programs: Avis Chairman's, IHG Au, Hyatt Discoverist (Visa,) Honors Au (Amex), Marriott Life Au
Thumbs up

Oh-so-thank-U! ^
Old Aug 7, 05, 1:36 am

Programs: AA EXP, Starwood Plat
So for the promotions that do NOT include a minimum spend, can you really just buy a coke or something and that counts as a "meal"? Assuming the establishment doesn't have a minimum charge to use a credit card. Thanks.
Old Aug 7, 05, 6:43 am

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by William2005
So for the promotions that do NOT include a minimum spend, can you really just buy a coke or something and that counts as a "meal"? Assuming the establishment doesn't have a minimum charge to use a credit card. Thanks.
Yes.
Old Aug 8, 05, 11:33 am

Programs: AA EXP, Starwood Plat
Wow, so I guess some people will get the 3000 mile bonuses for under 1 cent per mile. I'll be between 1.5 and 2.0 cents (slice of pizza here, sandwich there, beer over there).

[Update: finished the 8 UA dines for $40 total - so 3400 miles total at about 1.2 cents per mile]

Last edited by William2005; Aug 8, 05 at 8:39 pm
Old Aug 9, 05, 3:01 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA- Lifetime Platinum; Marriott - Lifetime Platinum: Starwood - Gold; IHG - Platinum
Thanks Cornroaster! I have been on vacation and was not able to check FT (darn Princess Cruises and their outrageous internet charges!)

I see all sorts of possibilities for these promos. Time to top off some accounts and time to hord on my AA account! Gotta keep my Idine notebook straight for all the maneuvering I am about to do.

Damn, this is going to be nice.
Old Aug 18, 05, 8:22 am
EdV

Programs: SPG Plat, PC Plat, AA ExPlat, LT Gold
Thumbs up Priority Club Rewards adds bonus too!

Earn up to 3,000 Bonus Points with Priority Club® Rewards Dining!

The more you dine, the more Priority Club points per dollar you earn! Priority Club Rewards Dining members who have created an online profile with a Username and Password automatically earn 5 points per dollar spent. Dine just 12 times within a calendar year and move up to Priority Club Rewards Dining Elite Member status* ... where you'll earn 16 points per dollar spent!**

And now we're giving you even more reasons to "upgrade" your membership!

Build Your Bonus Promotion
Earn up to 3,000 Bonus Points
8/1/05 -- 9/30/05

Advance registration is required.

Dine 6 times - earn 3,000 Bonus Points.
Dine 4 times - earn 1,500 Bonus Points.
Dine 2 times - earn 500 Bonus Points.

Qualified dines** must be between 8/1/05 and 9/30/05 and you must register for this bonus before the dine, in order for the dine to qualify.

NOTE: No minimum purchase required here! - my comment

*Priority Club Rewards Dining Elite Members earn 8 points per dollar spent plus an additional 8 points per dollar during our Priority Club Rewards Dining Elite Member Bonus, for a total of 16 Priority Club points per dollar spent. Elite Member Bonus expires 6/30/06.

**Qualified dines are dines after registering for this promotion and which occur between 8/1/05 and 9/30/05 at participating Priority Club Rewards Dining restaurants during a valid benefit period and paid for with a credit or debit card registered with Priority Club Rewards Dining. Other limitations may apply. Offer only valid for Priority Club Rewards Dining members who have already created a web profile (by setting up an online Username and Password) at priorityclub.idine.com.

Only one Build Your Bonus will be awarded per member. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the promotion has ended for any Bonus Points to post to your account.

Points will be awarded based on the first $600 you spend per restaurant, per month. Some restaurants offer benefits only on certain days of the week or times of the day. For complete program details, guidelines and restrictions and the latest benefit schedules, visit priorityclub.idine.com.
Old Sep 27, 05, 11:39 am

Many Bonus Offers About to Expire 9/30

Remember that many of these bonus offers will expire 9/30. Make sure you don't end up needing one more qualifying dine to get an extra thousand mile bonus.
Old Sep 27, 05, 12:11 pm

Location: newnan, ga, usa PM and 2mm Delta, LPM Marriott, Diamond Hyatt, Diamond Best Western, gold NW, Platinum 6C Priority
Also remember tha AA Dining promotion of 150 points per $15 meal goes through October 31, 2005
Old Sep 27, 05, 6:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
250 not 150, but yes it is a longer period than the other promos.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: