Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2007, 8:40 am
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
The Alaska Airlines promo appears to be for new accounts only.
Good catch Scrounger, I've fixed my summary. I don't think I have an Alaska account setup yet so I may still be good to use that in July if something better doesn't come along.
Old Apr 24, 2007, 7:32 pm
Original Member

Dines count for NWA Perkology and Delta Partner's Bonus

Be sure to registe for Northwest Airline's Perkology offer to earn a bonus 500 miles for spending a minimum of $50 at a participating restaurant.

And one Delta dine will count as a partner in Delta's Partners Bonus offer.
Old Apr 25, 2007, 2:33 pm

US Airways 5/1-6/30

1. Register now for our Miles for Meals Bonus.

2. Dine at participating restaurants between 5/1/07 and 6/30/07 on a day when benefits are being offered, and spend $25 or more (including tax and tip).

3. Earn 250 bonus Miles per qualified dine... up to 5,000 bonus miles in all.
Old Apr 27, 2007, 7:59 pm

interesting that it's a significantly better deal on AA - only a $15 min to get the 250 bonus

Originally Posted by Beckles
American Airlines
4/1/07 - 5/31/07
250 miles/dine of $15 or more
no maximum

Midwest Airlines, United Airlines, and US Airways
5/1/07 - 6/30/07
250 miles per dine of $25 or more
5,000 miles maximum
Old Apr 28, 2007, 9:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
American is one of the more generous partners. Delta is notorious for high-spending requirements.

250 miles for a minimum of $25 would seem bogus to me. I would absolutely refuse to go out of my way for it.
Old Apr 28, 2007, 9:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by Beckles
Priority Club
4/20/07 - 12/31/07
1,500 bonus miles for creating an online ID then having a dine of $15 or more within 30 days.

The Priority Club is more what I'd classify as a sign-up bonus and is basically only one dine, so anyone who wants to do that, do it whenver is convenient (maybe wait and see if there's a gap in promos at some point in the year).
My advice regarding Priority Club would be for anyone would'd be remotely interested to register now. The other partner 250 bonuses seem to be limited to one visit per restaurant per day. So, split a tab of $30+ between PC and your primary airline to get the 1500 PC points. After that, you could begin splitting between PC and your airline tabs over, say, $20 so that you get your airline bonus, plus credits towards elite Priority Club dining status, as efficiently as possible.

I have no problem whatsoever asking restaurants: "Please put exactly $5 on this (PC) card, and the balance on that (airline) one." Only once have I been "refused" - and that was legit as they were busy and the cc transactions were going through very slowly; this was standing at the terminal/cashier, so I could see that the guy was telling the truth.
Old Apr 30, 2007, 8:58 am

American is one of the more generous partners. Delta is notorious for high-spending requirements.

250 miles for a minimum of $25 would seem bogus to me. I would absolutely refuse to go out of my way for it.
DL's 25,000 mile bonus promotion last year (25,000 bonus miles for 25 dines of $25 or more) was pretty darn generous, I don't recall anything quite as good from AA. DL's first quarter promotion this year was also more generously setup than AA's (you would earn the same on AA as on DL for less than $100 (none), $500-$599 (5,000 miles), and over $1,000 (10,000 miles), but any other level of spending and DL's bonus was more generous).

I would say that AA and DL are the most generous, some bonuses are better than others from each airline but I certainly wouldn't say AA is flat out more generous given some of DL's bonuses in the recent past.
Old Apr 30, 2007, 9:03 am

Oh, and I forgot, DL's upcoming promotion has no minimum spend, though some other interesting conditions (no Friday or Saturday dines and a 3,000 mile maximum bonus).
Old May 2, 2007, 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by LRD
Earn up to 1,500 bonus points during our
Sign & Dine Bonus Promotion.
3. Earn 1,500 bonus points on your first qualified dine.
Link
FWIIW.. be careful to use the quoted link. If you create an account by going to the website priorityclub.rewardsnetwork.com and then try fro the bonus, it will not let you do it 9 because you are already a member)

If this happens call customer service and they will correct it

--G
Old May 26, 2007, 9:30 pm

Programs: Top Tiers for 2013 AA, MR, PC Thanks FT!
Now that the AA promo is almost at an end....I'm wondering what will be next. Anyone with any information out there....? Maybe some "preview" emails or postcards have gone out.......???? Yes, I am a wishful thinker!
Old May 26, 2007, 10:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

From past experience, they're pretty consistent about not revealing details until the day after a current promo ends. This one is on a per-visit basis, so the next one may be based upon aggregate spending instead ... just a thought.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 3:57 pm
LRD

Programs: AA Plat/6MM, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
OnePass Bonus - Houston

Earn up to 3,000 OnePass® miles when you dine Sunday−Thursday in Houston! 7/1/07 – 7/31/07.

1. Register now for the Houston Dining Days Bonus.

2. Dine Sunday through Thursday between 7/1/07 and 7/31/07* at any of the 10 featured Houston Dining Days Restaurant listed below.

3. Earn five extra OnePass miles per dollar on every qualified dine*−up to 3,000 bonus miles in all!
HOUSTON DINING DAYS BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

*Qualified dines are dines at any of the 10 Featured Houston Dining Days Restaurants that occur after registering for this bonus, take place between 7/1/07 and 7/31/07 during a valid benefit period Sunday through Thursday, and are paid for with a credit or debit card registered in OnePass Dining by Rewards Network. A maximum of 3,000 bonus miles may be earned with this promotion. Other limitations may apply. Offer is combinable with other OnePass Dining bonuses. Please allow 4–6 weeks after your qualified dine for any bonus miles to post to your account. Some restaurants offer mileage awards only on certain days of the week, times of the day or up to a maximum spending amount per month. For complete program Terms and Conditions, guidelines and restrictions, and the latest benefit schedules, visit onepass.rewardsnetwork.com.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 4:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If only Alaska would do that for Seattle!
Old Jun 18, 2007, 5:22 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
stupid new CO OnePass bonus

Earn up to 3,000 OnePass® miles when you
dine Sunday-Thursday in Houston!
7/1/07 – 7/31/07
The new CO OnePass idine bonus is restricted to Houston. How idiotic -- what about those of us on the east coast (or anywhere else, for that matter)?

I understand that many CO customers will travel to IAH because it's their hub, but not all live there!

Last edited by salut0; Jun 18, 2007 at 5:35 pm
Old Jun 21, 2007, 10:03 pm

Continental Sign Up Bonus

https://onepass.rewardsnetwork.com/r...us.jsp?id=CO19

Don't know if anyone had this listed before.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.