Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2006, 10:28 am

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by JudyJFLA
The fine print: Limit one qualified dine per participating restaurant per member per calendar day towards this bonus.

Does this mean you just can't make more than 1 purchase at a restaurant in a day, or you can't go to multiple restaurants in 1 day?

JudyJFLA
Judy, just read what you have posted. It is quite clear that multiple dines per member per day are OK as long as they are at different restaurants. Likewise, if my wife and I go out for a $50 dinner, we will ask to split the tab across two cards tied to two different iDine accounts (hers and mine) - also OK per the T&C's to which you refer.

One member - two dines - one restaurant - one day - no good.
Old Dec 24, 2006, 1:23 pm

Gardener: helpful post. Also the same person in two different airline programs: able to have two different charges be OK the same day from the different cards registered to two different airlines' program.
Old Dec 28, 2006, 4:28 am

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by JudyJFLA
The fine print: Limit one qualified dine per participating restaurant per member per calendar day towards this bonus.
I guess they got sick of us all whipping out like 3+ cards so we can split a bill into multiple dines that fit the minimum.
Old Dec 28, 2006, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by SWG
Promo for US Airways Rewards Network:
Dine at participating restaurants in Charlotte, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh or Las Vegas between 10/1/06 and 11/15/06 on a day when benefits are being offered, and spend $15 or more (including tax and tip). Earn 250 bonus miles on every qualified dine
Maybe I spoke too soon. I show 4,000 miles on the iDine site paid 12/11, but it still hasn't shown in my DM account. Anyone else get their miles?
Old Jan 1, 2007, 9:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
bumped

I just e-mailed RN to ask whether this offer has been retracted? Will post answer when received.

Originally Posted by stevechin
I checked my Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Dining and found this under the BONUSES:

Earn 250 miles per qualified dine 1/1/07 - 4/30/07

But when I clicked on it, I get a blank screen. I'm hoping they just put it on and haven't had a chance to finish its registration screen. 250 bonus miles per qualifying dine looks promising. (depending on their definition of qualifying...)

Steve
Old Jan 23, 2007, 3:58 pm

Programs: Hyatt, HH, IHG, SPG, AA, WN
Continental Rate your Dine 100mile bonus 2/1/07 - 3/31/07

"Rate your dining experience.
Earn 100 bonus miles.
2/1/07 - 3/31/07

It's as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Make sure you have opted in to receive emails from
OnePass® Dining.
2. Dine at a participating OnePass Dining restaurant
between 2/1/07 and 3/31/07 on a day when benefits
are being offered.*
3. When you receive your Benefit Confirmation email
from OnePass Dining, click on the "Rate your
experience" link and complete the short survey by
4/15/07.

That's it. You'll receive 100 bonus miles for each
survey you submit by 4/15/07. "

***Looks like there is no minimum dine dollar amount
Old Jan 23, 2007, 4:06 pm

Continental Fast Track to Premium Status 2/1/07 - 3/31/07

***Also Continental has a Fast Track to Premium Status with $250 in dines: (or do what I do and have 12 separate coffee or $5.00 gift card purchases and get premium status with the Rate Your Dine 100 mile bonus...starting February 1)

""Rev up your dining" to qualify for
Premium status through 12/31/07 during our
Fast Track Promotion
2/1/07 – 3/31/07

Want to earn 10 OnePass® miles per dining dollar spent*through 12/31/07? That's what OnePass Dining Premium Members earn for qualified dines at the thousands of participating restaurants nationwide!

Now you can qualify for Premium dining status simply by spending $250 or more on qualified dines** (including tax and tip) between 2/1/07 and 3/31/07. But you must register first in order to qualify for this Fast Track promotion."
Old Feb 11, 2007, 4:42 pm

Originally Posted by gardener

Just a reminder - even though the promo runs through 3/31/07, you must register by 2/15/07. So if another member of the family is going for the 5000 miles after the first family member finishes, BE SURE THEY ARE REGISTERED.
Old Mar 7, 2007, 9:52 pm

New NWA Perkology Promotion has IDine Component

Register for the NWA Perkology Promotion.
http://www.nwa.com/offers/perkology/....perkology#500

One of the qualifying activities is listed as: Dining - 500 miles

Spend a minimum of $50 at a participating restaurant in the Rewards Network Dining for Miles program.
Multiple Qualifying Activities are allowed with the Rewards Network Dining for Miles program.

Registration is available March 1 - May 31, 2007

I take this to mean you can get a bonus of 500 miles for each qualifying dine during the promotion period, but I'm not sure about this.
Old Mar 7, 2007, 10:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by Cornroaster
Register for the NWA Perkology Promotion.
http://www.nwa.com/offers/perkology/....perkology#500

One of the qualifying activities is listed as: Dining - 500 miles

Spend a minimum of $50 at a participating restaurant in the Rewards Network Dining for Miles program.
Multiple Qualifying Activities are allowed with the Rewards Network Dining for Miles program.

Registration is available March 1 - May 31, 2007

I take this to mean you can get a bonus of 500 miles for each qualifying dine during the promotion period, but I'm not sure about this.

The way I read the T&C, 10 $50 tabs should yield 10 x 500 (5000) bonus miles, for example.
Old Mar 15, 2007, 6:55 pm

Continental OnePass Bonus for Reviews

Just saw this offer on the Continental OnePass IDine.

Bonus Offer Registration

Rate your dining experience.
Earn 100 bonus miles.
2/1/07 - 3/31/07

It's as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Make sure you have opted in to receive emails from
OnePass® Dining.
2. Dine at a participating OnePass Dining restaurant
between 2/1/07 and 3/31/07 on a day when benefits
are being offered.*
3. When you receive your Benefit Confirmation email
from OnePass Dining, click on the "Rate your
experience" link and complete the short survey by
4/15/07.

That's it. You'll receive 100 bonus miles for each
survey you submit by 4/15/07.
Old Mar 18, 2007, 11:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

4 plans: no promos

First time since these promotions began appearing (about the time unlimited visits became the norm at most restaurants) that I have no promotion either ongoing or upcoming on any program? Beyond the Q1 ones that had been set up a while ago, y'all feel this is pretty much it for RN?
There are blank links to "elite dining promotions" on 3 plans - for what that's worth.
Old Mar 18, 2007, 11:53 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
For the moment, at least with AA, the only bonus I know of is the same old 500 miles for the first $150 per month for AA elites, good through 29 Feb 2008 iirc. Presumably, there is a special deal going on for any AA elites who register with ADRN (AAdvantage Dining by Rewards Network) so they can become elites without having the 12 dine requirement, but the 6 weeks or so they say it will take to get ADRN elite makes this less than an ideal incentive, IMO.

Our Megamiles posted ~March 21, but in the meantime another incentive / bonus program would be nice. OTOH, with folks like Cornroaster, BOGO, Gardner, points scrounger et al keeping an eye on these programs, we'll probably be among the first to know. NJUPINTHEAIR has started so many threads and added so much, s/he shall remain unmentioned - not. ^ Or, at least others who are deserving shall remain truly unmentioned just now.

Another frustration for me was filling out the comments section of the reviews, but those have been useless as they never show the comments - only the combined ratings. Of course, being assiduous about filling the reviews in meant no "fill 'em out and get miles" offer for me...

Anyone remember that dictum "punish the innocent, reward the guilty, and promote the non-participant?" It may be alive and well!

Last edited by JDiver; Mar 23, 2007 at 6:05 pm Reason: edit, fix, repair, add and otherwise mess with my post
Old Mar 28, 2007, 9:06 am

NWA WorldPerks Great Taste Bonus (new Idine accounts only)

*****Offer only valid for members of Rewards Network Dining For Miles who set up an online account at nwa.rewardsnetwork.com between 4/1/07 and 6/30/07 for the first time.*******

*****I am assuming you can combine this with Perkology Bonus????

Earn Up To 3,000
WorldPerks® Bonus Miles during
our Great Tastes Bonus promotion.

4/1/07 - 6/30/07
Set up your online account now to register for our Great Tastes Bonus.

Offer only available to members of Rewards Network Dining For Miles® who have not created a Login ID prior to 4/1/07.
Log in with your Rewards Network Dining For Miles Login ID and Password to register for this bonus offer.

Great Tastes Bonus Offer Terms and Conditions

*Offer only valid for members of Rewards Network Dining For Miles who set up an online account at nwa.rewardsnetwork.com between 4/1/07 and 6/30/07 for the first time. Qualified dines are dines after registering for this promotion which are $25 or more (including tax and tip). The qualified dine must occur between 4/1/07 and 6/30/07 at participating restaurants on a day benefits are offered. Payment must be with a credit or debit card registered with Dining For Miles. Other limitations may apply.

Limit one qualified dine per participating restaurant per member per calendar day towards this offer. A maximum of 3,000 Bonus Miles will be awarded. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the promotion has ended for any Bonus Miles to post to your account.

Some restaurants offer mileage awards only on certain days of the week, times of the day or up to a maximum spending amount per month. For complete program Terms and Conditions, guidelines and restrictions, and the latest benefit schedules, visit nwa.rewardsnetwork.com.

If you have any questions or need assistance, call Member Services at 1-800-818-2040.
Old Mar 28, 2007, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by BOGO
*****Offer only valid for members of Rewards Network Dining For Miles who set up an online account at nwa.rewardsnetwork.com between 4/1/07 and 6/30/07 for the first time.*******
I think you forgot to mention, "Earn 250 bonus miles per qualified dine."
https://nwa.rewardsnetwork.com/regis...us.jsp?id=NW65

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.