New AA bonus

Old Feb 28, 2005, 10:10 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AA- Lifetime Platinum; Marriott - Lifetime Platinum: Starwood - Gold; IHG - Platinum
New AA bonus

I received the following via email today for 3 of the 4 of us:

As an American Airlines AAdvantage Dining member, enjoy this opportunity to earn up to 500 bonus miles through April 30, 2005. Here's how:

Register today for the promotion to get your bonus miles!

Earn 500 bonus miles when you dine six times
Earn 250 bonus miles when you dine four times
Earn 100 bonus miles when you dine two times

The more you dine, the more you earn. And, continue to earn up to 10 miles per dollar spent on the entire bill! Earn even more... up to 20 miles per dollar spent at these restaurants

The aa/idine site accepted a registration for all 4 of us:

https://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/regist...017&src=arm305

I guess my kids are going to be buying us a drink at the bar predinner on each idine. Thanks children!
Old Mar 1, 2005, 3:57 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by paradocs
I received the following via email today for 3 of the 4 of us:

As an American Airlines AAdvantage Dining member, enjoy this opportunity to earn up to 500 bonus miles through April 30, 2005. Here's how:

Register today for the promotion to get your bonus miles!

Earn 500 bonus miles when you dine six times
Earn 250 bonus miles when you dine four times
Earn 100 bonus miles when you dine two times

The more you dine, the more you earn. And, continue to earn up to 10 miles per dollar spent on the entire bill! Earn even more... up to 20 miles per dollar spent at these restaurants

The aa/idine site accepted a registration for all 4 of us:

https://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/regist...017&src=arm305

I guess my kids are going to be buying us a drink at the bar predinner on each idine. Thanks children!
You must use an American Airlines credit card:
"Your Citi / AAdvantage credit card must be enrolled in the AAdvantage Dining program. Members must register above and have an online account set up at aa.rewardsnetwork.com with a Login ID and Password. Then they must dine at participating AAdvantage Dining restaurants between 2/28/05 and 4/30/05 during a valid benefits period and pay for the meal with their Citi / AAdvantage credit card."

If this hasn't been done already, would someone care to post links to this thread on the MilesBuzz and American Airlines forums? If I do it, I get hassled by the moderators for cross posting.
Old Mar 1, 2005, 6:44 pm

Originally Posted by pgary
You must use an American Airlines credit card:
"Your Citi / AAdvantage credit card must be enrolled in the AAdvantage Dining program. Members must register above and have an online account set up at aa.rewardsnetwork.com with a Login ID and Password. Then they must dine at participating AAdvantage Dining restaurants between 2/28/05 and 4/30/05 during a valid benefits period and pay for the meal with their Citi / AAdvantage credit card."

If this hasn't been done already, would someone care to post links to this thread on the MilesBuzz and American Airlines forums? If I do it, I get hassled by the moderators for cross posting.
My e-mail doesn't say anything about a Citibank Card. Where exactly did you find the wording about using only a Citi/AAdvantage credit card?

Old Mar 1, 2005, 8:19 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AA- Lifetime Platinum; Marriott - Lifetime Platinum: Starwood - Gold; IHG - Platinum
Thanks pgary. Maybe that is targeted as to who has to use an AA CC. I printed out copies of the offer and the confirmed registration and there is no wording like what you posted.

What do you guys think? This promo would be much more difficult if pgary's info applies to me. I would have to move my one AA mastercard around several times.
Old Mar 1, 2005, 9:29 pm

Twice the miles for AA Citicorp Card Users

My wife received the offer, but hers was for the following:

"As a valued Citi(R) / AAdvantage(R) cardmember, enjoy this exclusive opportunity to earn up to 1,000 bonus miles(1) from the AAdvantage Dining program through April 30, 2005. Here's how:

Register for this promotion today to get your bonus miles at http://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/acm305

Earn 1,000 bonus miles when you dine six times
Earn 500 bonus miles when you dine four times
Earn 250 bonus miles when you dine two times"

It appears that the offer is for 1,000 miles for 6 dines, 500 for 4 dines, and 250 for 2 dines if you have the Citi/AAdvantage Card, and half that if you do not.
Old Mar 2, 2005, 12:18 am
Original Member

Oops. (When all else fails, carefully read the post to which you are responding.) Sorry about that. There are indeed two offers, one for 1,000 mile max for AA credit card holders, and another for 500 miles max for other cards registered with AA iDine. Until my error was pointed out, I was unaware of the lesser offer. I will post it on my website tomorrow.

Have both offers been posted on the American and MilesBuzz forums yet? If not, would someone do so? Thanks.
Old Mar 2, 2005, 7:58 am

Two Bonuses

There are indeed two bonuses for AA, one for 500 miles for any credit card and one for 1000 miles for a Citi/AA credit card.

The link for the 500 mile bonus is : https://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/regist...017&src=arm305

The link for the 1000 mile bonus is : https://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/regist...305?src=acm305

You must register at one of the links above to receive any bonus. My guess is regardless of which credit card you have, if you register with the 1000 mile bonus link, you will get the upgraded bonus.
Old Mar 2, 2005, 7:44 pm

thanks for posting...

...and there is no minimum dollar amount per dine.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.