How do you prefer to earn your rewards?

Old Aug 2, 19, 1:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, WF GoFar Rewards, AAdvantage
How do you prefer to earn your rewards?

I wonder, how do you prefer to earn your rewards via Rewards Network - do you consolidate all your cards into a single program, or split them across multiple programs?

Currently, I have an AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite MasterCard and a Wells Fargo Visa Signature. Since I also have Delta SkyMiles and United MileagePlus accounts, I associated the former with SkyMiles Dining and the latter with MileagePlus Dining to put more miles into those accounts, since I already earn AA miles with my MasterCard.
Old Aug 2, 19, 1:45 pm
Original Member

I spread my cards over multiple airline accounts. I think that the only real uses for the dining miles is to keep my airlines alive and to round up those accounts to a useful balance. Else, I just credit the miles to the account that at the time gives me the most value for the flights I might use. Currently, for me, that would be Alaska and United Airlines.
Old Aug 8, 19, 4:58 am

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
After earning VIP status in each program each year, I usually focus on one program the rest of the year. Whenever there are special bonus promos I make sure to max out the miles earned and then switch back to my main program. I only save one or two current credit cards on line at once. I use old, expired CCs as place holders for other dining programs.

Search this Thread