Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2017+]

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2017, 9:14 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by bob12403
My MP Dining Bonus is Dine 3 times before June 25, earn 1,000 miles. Minimum spend is $1, can't go to the same place twice in one day. Great for me, as I was just about to do some dines and requalify for top tier for next year. ^
My daughter and I received the same offer. She has one dine this year, I have three.

None of my family in the AA dining program got any bonus offers.
Old May 27, 2017, 11:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
They have a specific one joint per day T & C?

I got the 10 x 100 AA offer, which isn't worth it to me as I requalified with them earlier, so am working on Delta and Hilton these days.
Old May 28, 2017, 7:01 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
They have a specific one joint per day T & C?
Yes, and not the first time I've had it on a bonus offer:

"Before June 25, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time, you must dine three times at any participating restaurants, bars, or clubs and spend a minimum of $1 on each check. Limit one bonus-qualifying visit per restaurant per day."
Old May 31, 2017, 11:06 am

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Surprisingly, the 100 mile bonuses are already hitting the account, not posting after the eligibility period ends: the first four have posted both on RN and AA.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 1:30 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Originally Posted by Jailer
Surprisingly, the 100 mile bonuses are already hitting the account, not posting after the eligibility period ends: the first four have posted both on RN and AA.
My bonus miles posted right away as well.
Old Jun 7, 2017, 3:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I didn't get any of these until today, and then suddenly today from both AA and UA I got an identical email offer of dine 3 times ($1 minimum) by June 25 for 500 bonus miles each, 1500 bonus miles total.

In case it matters: I haven't dined with either of these subprograms for months (I've been using all DL dining since late January). But a few weeks ago I logged into the AA dining and UA dining sites to check on bonuses (and found there weren't any other than the double miles at two restaurants in the whole country). Dunno if any of that is relevant or not.
Old Jun 8, 2017, 10:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by Jailer
In my case, this is NOT happening; just looking at dines that posted from June 2 and June 4 (one on UA, one on AA). But of course, I will patiently wait for the 100-mile bonuses.
Old Jun 15, 2017, 5:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Update: My 100-mile bonuses have started to post. They are there for dines made through June 8. ^

Perhaps they are doing a weekly sweep?

Last edited by KathyWdrf; Jun 15, 2017 at 6:08 pm
Old Jul 8, 2017, 5:01 pm
Original Member

The Rewards Network new member offers have changed for Delta and United Airlines
Old Aug 16, 2017, 3:11 pm
Original Member

The American Airlines Rewards Network (iDine) bonus for first dine was increased to 1,500 miles. The spend requirement is still $25. But the spend requirement for the 500 miles for each of three subsequent dines was reduced to #1 . (Same for United.) The IHG bonus changed for the worse.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 9:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
AS Partner members:

Extra 1000 points for any dine through the end of September once you register with this promotion: Dash for Miles Challenge
Old Aug 17, 2017, 3:52 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
AS Partner members:

Extra 1000 points for any dine through the end of September once you register with this promotion: Dash for Miles Challenge
Thank you for the update and link. Going out to eat tomorrow and I also need to purchase some products for my home. The extra miles will come in handy as I am planning a trip.
Old Aug 30, 2017, 11:31 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
This may be targeted, but I received this offer:

I am currently an active VIP member of the program.

Terms state that the $50 can be spent cumulatively.
Old Oct 23, 2017, 4:28 pm
Original Member

The Alaska, Delta, Southwest, American Airlines and Hilton HHonors - Rewards Network sign-up bonuses were extended. The IHG program was extended, but was changed for the worse. The Spirit Airlines program was extended.
Old Oct 24, 2017, 6:45 am

Programs: Bonvoy Gold
Has the app been taken offline? I get a load screen and then it freezes. Suggestions?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.