Wiki Posts
Search

Can't log in to UA Mileage Plus Dining

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2017, 6:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
Can't log in to UA Mileage Plus Dining

For some reason the usual URL is not working for me and I want to add a credit card to my profile. Can anyone supply a working link to log in to UA MP dining? Tried the iPhone app too and no love there.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 7:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
Update

Spoke to MP Dining and they confirmed site was down and maintenance was working on it. Advised to use card and register it when site is up - they will give retro credit if I save receipt. (up to 90 days)
Old Jan 16, 2019, 3:39 pm

Anyone currently having problems logging into MP Dining? Nothing I try via MPX App, mobile web, or desktop web will work. Clicking Login goes to an error page. I'm trying to log in to enroll a new card to the program.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 5:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FlyingHighlander
Anyone currently having problems logging into MP Dining? Nothing I try via MPX App, mobile web, or desktop web will work. Clicking Login goes to an error page. I'm trying to log in to enroll a new card to the program.
On desktop web, I've often had to log in three or more time, the first two times taking me to UA page rather than to a UA Dining page. Only on at least the third login did it finally take me to the UA Dining page.

I don't know why UA Dining has to use UA's own login. They don't do that for any other airline, and they have problems due to using that which none of the other RN dining programs have, because all other RN dining programs that I'm aware of us RN's own login page, which doesn't get lost.

Anyhow, I just tried right now (desktop web), and even though it asked me security questions because it didn't remember my browser, it took my straight to UA Dining the first time.

(I've never used anything other than desktop web for any of RN's dining sites. I use their Android Restomiles app sometimes for looking up restaurants, but it can't be used to add cards or look up activity or report missing dines.)
Old Jan 17, 2019, 7:01 pm

Originally Posted by sdsearch
On desktop web, I've often had to log in three or more time, the first two times taking me to UA page rather than to a UA Dining page. Only on at least the third login did it finally take me to the UA Dining page.

I don't know why UA Dining has to use UA's own login. They don't do that for any other airline, and they have problems due to using that which none of the other RN dining programs have, because all other RN dining programs that I'm aware of us RN's own login page, which doesn't get lost.

Anyhow, I just tried right now (desktop web), and even though it asked me security questions because it didn't remember my browser, it took my straight to UA Dining the first time.

(I've never used anything other than desktop web for any of RN's dining sites. I use their Android Restomiles app sometimes for looking up restaurants, but it can't be used to add cards or look up activity or report missing dines.)
Definitely seems prone to problems, as you mention. However, I can now log in ok via MPX app and the desktop website today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.