Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

How often can you rejoin a dining program and earn bonuses?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2015, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

I recently cancelled my Southwest dining membership to focus on chasing other dining bonuses with Hilton, United, Alaska, etc... My question is, how long must I wait before I can rejoin the Southwest dining program and earn a new user bonus? Is this even possible? Anyone have any experience trying this out?
Old Jun 15, 2016, 8:51 am

Did you ever find an answer to your question?
Old Jul 19, 2016, 10:26 am

Programs: ~IHG(p)/BW~Nat'l.Exec~ ~NW(SE)~ ~Cessna~ NASM.do-07 ~AAAF.do-05/06/07/08/09
RewardsNetwork has amazing memory recall for FF-digits; don't recall ever hearing of somebody double-dipping on a signup bonus. YMMD
Old Aug 2, 2016, 3:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MM *G for life, BAEC Gold
On this topic, is it possible to earn iDine miles on my child's mileage card but with my credit card? I rarely pick up any miles but it would be a good way of keeping his FF account alive.
Old Aug 2, 2016, 11:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lhrsfo
On this topic, is it possible to earn iDine miles on my child's mileage card but with my credit card? I rarely pick up any miles but it would be a good way of keeping his FF account alive.
Not in:
(RewardsNetworks only works within the USA.)

But RewardsNetwork doesn't check the name on the card (it asks for the complete card number and no other information from the card), so if you want to use one of your credit cards for someone else's dining program, that's possible (as long as you don't register that same credit card in your own RewardsNetwork program).

You have to set up an airline dining program for your child (at an airline that Rewards Network supports), using a USA mailing address, linked to your child's frequent flyer account, then register your credit card there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.