FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Rewards Network (formerly iDine) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/rewards-network-formerly-idine-400/)
-   -   Are you realizing I'm NOT forgetting something?!?!? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/rewards-network-formerly-idine/1676490-you-realizing-im-not-forgetting-something.html)

sdsearch Apr 30, 2015 1:03 pm

Are you realizing I'm NOT forgetting something?!?!?

Today I got one of those "Are you forgetting something?" emails. It was to review a dine that I already reviewed over a week ago! :rolleyes:

Open Jaw Apr 30, 2015 3:21 pm

Originally Posted by sdsearch (Post 24746083)
Today I got one of those "Are you forgetting something?" emails. It was to review a dine that I already reviewed over a week ago! :rolleyes:

I got the same email for my dines. I double checked my dines in question and they were reviewed a week ago.

Jailer May 8, 2015 7:04 pm

Yeah, AND, periodically I'm admonished that I could be missing out on miles by not registering credit cards but last time I tried, admittedly over a year ago, I was over my CC allotment.

Generally, RN's back office is not that sophisticated.

SST May 8, 2015 8:56 pm

They are lost. Promos petered out a long time ago, new restaurants are infrequent; earning at 5 mi/$ is marginal; their hectoring emails are ignored as they never contain anything worth reading; IT is clearly not their strong suit--- just try printing out a couple pages for a city you're visiting from their website. They don't seem to want to succeed. I have responded with similar enthusiasm.

KathyWdrf May 9, 2015 4:51 am

Originally Posted by Jailer (Post 24788139)
Yeah, AND, periodically I'm admonished that I could be missing out on miles by not registering credit cards but last time I tried, admittedly over a year ago, I was over my CC allotment.

Generally, RN's back office is not that sophisticated.

I think they actually have increased the number of cards you can have registered in one program. At one point I think the limit was three. (?) I have, fairly recently, been able to register four.

So you might give it another try.

Overall, though, I agree that the program seems to be deteriorating. The number of participating restaurants in my area has decreased.

sdsearch May 9, 2015 5:03 am

Originally Posted by KathyWdrf (Post 24789323)
I think they actually have increased the number of cards you can have registered in one program. At one point I think the limit was three. (?) I have, fairly recently, been able to register four.

I think the limit is now 12. I have 12 registered with AS (MileagePlan Dining). When I tried to add a 13th card recently, I had to delete an existing card first.

And now that I've been using an Amex lately (because of a signup bonus that needs lots of purchase spend within a short time), I have lots of missing dines they have to hunt down (including at restaurants which never had a problem with MC/Visa).

KathyWdrf May 9, 2015 5:05 am

Originally Posted by sdsearch (Post 24789359)
I think the limit is now 12. I have 12 registered with AS (MileagePlan Dining). When I tried to add a 13th card recently, I had to delete something first.

Good to know! I doubt that the limit of 12 will ever be a problem for me, though the previous limit was. ;)