Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

all manners of restaurant search broken as of 1 Jan 2015?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

all manners of restaurant search broken as of 1 Jan 2015?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2015, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Exclamation all manners of restaurant search broken as of 1 Jan 2015?

Every dining program I have on the computer, if I do a search today on any of my saved searches, it says "no results found" and throws me to advanced search, which also fails.

And if I try the Airline Dining app on my Android phone, it says "you must not be in the USA or you have a problem with your internet connection", but at the bottom of the screen it serves up local ads fine.

Is RN having Y2K problems 15 years late? Why this outage mess all of a sudden on 1 Jan 2015?

Last edited by sdsearch; Jan 1, 2015 at 10:11 am Reason: spelling
Old Jan 2, 2015, 9:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

It's all back to working now. (The websites started working later yesterday, and I didn't check the Airline Dining app until this morning but that's working now too.)
Old Apr 12, 2015, 2:38 pm

Programs: FlyingBlue (Platinum); AA (Executive Plat); BAEC (Silver), SPG (Platinum); Hilton (Diamond)
Is this broken again!??! I can't get any search to work...and I am desperately trying to top off an account with 120 miles. An iDine would be perfect if I could just find the damn restaurants.
Old Apr 13, 2015, 9:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by ocdb8r
Is this broken again!??! I can't get any search to work...and I am desperately trying to top off an account with 120 miles. An iDine would be perfect if I could just find the damn restaurants.
I just tried a search for my zipcode and that worked fine.
Old Aug 6, 2015, 12:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

This morning for a while I was seeing an even scarier one: All restaurants in all searches I did were showing as not giving miles today or any day in the future (both in the restaurant/calendar grid view and on the individual restaurant page). But, of course, I recalled issues like the above and just waited a while, and of course now it's back to working correctly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.